• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Breaking!!! Amos yee attacked at jurong point!!!

MadrigalWheel

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is also the matter of whether it is at all a genuine event. Knowing what this little shit is capable of, he could have scripted all this out in an attempt to create sympathy.

Just like last time as he walked away from the courts after being released, look at the sad pathetic figure he cut then. But the moment he returned online, kept bragging how it was an award performance on his part.

Someone should just beat the living daylights out of him and be done with it. And I do mean BEAT him senseless and leave him dead and bleeding.

Only then will I believe that he was attacked.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
anyone who wants to beat him will have to get pass me... i believe in retribution and i believe it is his destiny to question and be tried through this difficult part of his life to find himself.

how this played out to be so ugly is unconceivable but he does need help and i think it is my destiny to help him.

i may not be there for him always but those who think he can cowed the kid should take a good look at yourself.

冤冤相报何时了。。。

forgive him and you will be a greater person.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Grabbing hand or any part of body or anything from him is called attack. He is not framing the ah beng.

The altercation with the Ah Beng lasted no more than 30secs. Look closely and you see that most of it then is the cowardly little bitch running away screaming for help.

The Ah Beng likely did not do more than grab his hand, trying to wrestle the phone away from him.

This is what the poster boy of the malcontents, prince of misanthropes is truly made of. In real life, they are weak, lonely, insignificant. The moment they are in the safety of the Internet, their minds scheme of how best to frame people.

Pity how YouTube can nowadays become a platform for these type of people to gain attention and gain a following. Compare this little shit to great orators of old who have to openly stand up in public, potentially risking life and limb to make a rousing speech, not to mention the thousands of hours that they had to before hand to reach out to people on the ground.

Now, even in the back drop of a 10sqft bedroom, one launch a movement with like minded dregs of society's rejects.

MadrigalWheel

Alfrescian
Loyal
The point is, the video consisted mostly of a little prick squealing like a pig as he was running away. No reliable witness has yet to step forward to back up the "attack" story.

The public so far has Amos Yee's word for it, and it knows how much fabrication that little Youtube attention whore is capable of..

If you consider an EDMW nick who claimed a lot of people stood by to see, and even videocammed what happened as reliable, then you have my pity.

Even the buttfucking, bleeding heart, lefty Belmont "VW's" Lay is taking a cautious stance this time instead of jumping in and calling it out as a human rights/child abuse violation.

Grabbing hand or any part of body or anything from him is called attack. He is not framing the ah beng.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
From the video, it is clearly an attack . You are obviously downplaying it if you say it is not. In the video, can see the ah beng charging at amos Yee at fast speed and the latter running away. Followed by loud screams from Amos Yee when the ah beng caught up with him . Then the hp become blur but you can still see flashes of the ah beng in black shirt and hand grabbing his hand. This is called a brawl and I just read a news about someone being sentenced to one day jail for brawl.

The point is, the video consisted mostly of a little prick squealing like a pig as he was running away. No reliable witness has yet to step forward to back up the "attack" story.

The public so far has Amos Yee's word for it, and it knows how much fabrication that little Youtube attention whore is capable of..

If you consider an EDMW nick who claimed a lot of people stood by to see, and even videocammed what happened as reliable, then you have my pity.

Even the buttfucking, bleeding heart, lefty Belmont "VW's" Lay is taking a cautious stance this time instead of jumping in and calling it out as a human rights/child abuse violation.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Kids get bullied and beaten, get into fights and all that. It's part and parcel of growing up. It's a big deal just because it's Amos Yee? Come off it!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
had the opportunity to sit down and talk to bengs and lians in sg. at first i thought they were disenfranchised disadvantaged unwanted fringers of sg society and thus would be more sympathetic to oppos and hostile to pappies. all that change when we openly chat over bubble tea and nasi lemak. they have time, leisure, and cash to while away idle hours. how do they make a living and where does all the money come from? sg, to my surprise, provides great economic leverage and opportunities for this bunch of crass, less-educated, blond-haired, tattooed, rude parasites of an otherwise nerdy and clean cut sinkie society. they not only survive but thrive in the hedonistic, gang-operated, vice-driven, extortion-fueled, fraud-infested, and loan-craved seedy side of sg, albeit under the noses of law enforcement in sg and with their protection and symbiotic support too. they don't need to work hard. and because of luxuries and leisure they can easily afford, they are happy with the gov and extremely pro-pap. the chaps and their huay gf's i was chatting and laughing with sported tommy bahamas shorts, boutique t's, imported sandals, gucci manbags, rolex watches, gold chains and iphone 6+'s. they all have after market modded cars. another pair came with their tiong meimeis in their euro cars and they are fat, lazy, not working, and raking in cash from somewhere. there seem to be an underground economy where sinkie chaps don't have to worry about getting a degree, don't have to work hard, yet carry a lot of cash. and don't ever disparage the pap in front of them. they will cum out in force and whack the shit out of you if you dare to threaten their comfortable existence under current conditions. the ft policy especially imports of tiongs is sacrosanct and savior to them.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kids get bullied and beaten, get into fights and all that. It's part and parcel of growing up. It's a big deal just because it's Amos Yee? Come off it!

It's little misery to mudlander dogs like you as long as you are the one bullying others.

PaulStanley

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

After going through all the replies in this thread, as usual, no true opposition supporters except mockery. And don't expect useless poodles to do a thing about it. Violent bengs that are PAPig porlumpars are good for society.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
It's little misery to mudlander dogs like you as long as you are the one bullying others.

You are on my ignore list, so I don't have to see your posts. But for this one, I told myself Oh what the hell! Just click and read what you wrote.

You have continuously heaped insults at me, calling me a mudlander dog, etc etc. When I have not insulted you at all. It is not fair that you have this strong animosity towards me when I have no bile towards you. All because you think my nick is a clone of somebody's. I assure you I am sinkie and I do not have any clones at all.

I grew up in Kangkar (end of upper serangoon rd, when Serangoon Habour was, if I am not mistaken), followed my grandfather to buy fish from the fishing boats when they come in. I hated traveling along Punggol Rd because it was usually foul smelling due to the pig and chicken farms in that area. But it was the only way to go to Punggol where our family kept our boats at Yap Boatel (run by the Yap brothers). The boats we had were made by Chay Hai. Quite sure the company is no longer around today. And after our boating activities, we would feast at Choon Seng. And whenever we sat at one of the outside tables, we were prepared for sbs buses to come very near us when they make a three-point-turn. So trust me, I am as sinkie as they come.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are on my ignore list, so I don't have to see your posts. But for this one, I told myself Oh what the hell! Just click and read what you wrote.

You have continuously heaped insults at me, calling me a mudlander dog, etc etc. When I have not insulted you at all. It is not fair that you have this strong animosity towards me when I have no bile towards you. All because you think my nick is a clone of somebody's. I assure you I am sinkie and I do not have any clones at all.

I grew up in Kangkar (end of upper serangoon rd, when Serangoon Habour was, if I am not mistaken), followed my grandfather to buy fish from the fishing boats when they come in. I hated traveling along Punggol Rd because it was usually foul smelling due to the pig and chicken farms in that area. But it was the only way to go to Punggol where our family kept our boats at Yap Boatel (run by the Yap brothers). The boats we had were made by Chay Hai. Quite sure the company is no longer around today. And after our boating activities, we would feast at Choon Seng. And whenever we sat at one of the outside tables, we were prepared for sbs buses to come very near us when they make a three-point-turn. So trust me, I am as sinkie as they come.

Yeah right you didn't insult me. After I exposed you as clone you even posted long list of nipple photos to terrorise me . You are definitely Sinkie clone. You can fool others but not me.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the past Spore was a relatively peaceful place.

Nowadays, violence seems to be the norm. Part of everyday life in Spore & most Sporeans or rather guests tolerate it because they have see it before where they come from.

entree

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah right you didn't insult me. After I exposed you as clone you even posted long list of nipple photos to terrorise me . You are definitely Sinkie clone. You can fool others but not me.

You really need to see a shrink on a regular basis. You are stone crazy.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
had the opportunity to sit down and talk to bengs and lians in sg. at first i thought they were disenfranchised disadvantaged unwanted fringers of sg society and thus would be more sympathetic to oppos and hostile to pappies. all that change when we openly chat over bubble tea and nasi lemak. they have time, leisure, and cash to while away idle hours. how do they make a living and where does all the money come from? sg, to my surprise, provides great economic leverage and opportunities for this bunch of crass, less-educated, blond-haired, tattooed, rude parasites of an otherwise nerdy and clean cut sinkie society. they not only survive but thrive in the hedonistic, gang-operated, vice-driven, extortion-fueled, fraud-infested, and loan-craved seedy side of sg, albeit under the noses of law enforcement in sg and with their protection and symbiotic support too. they don't need to work hard. and because of luxuries and leisure they can easily afford, they are happy with the gov and extremely pro-pap. the chaps and their huay gf's i was chatting and laughing with sported tommy bahamas shorts, boutique t's, imported sandals, gucci manbags, rolex watches, gold chains and iphone 6+'s. they all have after market modded cars. another pair came with their tiong meimeis in their euro cars and they are fat, lazy, not working, and raking in cash from somewhere. there seem to be an underground economy where sinkie chaps don't have to worry about getting a degree, don't have to work hard, yet carry a lot of cash. and don't ever disparage the pap in front of them. they will cum out in force and whack the shit out of you if you dare to threaten their comfortable existence under current conditions. the ft policy especially imports of tiongs is sacrosanct and savior to them.

You spoke to members of the PAP Thugs wing.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You really need to see a shrink on a regular basis. You are stone crazy.

Stop lying. You are among the original list of Sinkie clones identified by me in my post last year. Of course there have been more new clones created by Sinkie since then.

They all belong to a psychopath who wants me dead. A shit foreigner pretending to be Singaporean and calling himself Sinkie.

Sinkie
Glockman
Entree
Gotze
Qweqweqw
Shaven

All have common interest of Amos Yee or Russia or North Korea or Sex photos/videos.

Shaven is a self declared Malaysian SPR working in Spore and living in JB. More precisely in the same JB housing estate and that is how he had access to my particulars and smeared me.

Sinkie was created shortly after I spoke up against injustice and told off some Msians for calling Singaporeans sinkies. For two years or so, Sinkie has painstakingly created an image of being Singaporean but if you read carefully, nothing to confirm except he has indepth knowledge of Singapore after working for so long in Singapore.

When I went off the forum for two months, he went dead too. Resurrected when I come back. After I dropped a hint of knowing his clone before election, Sinkie went into overdrive posting threads to prove he is Singaporean at ballot box and stressed he is wheelchair bound. BTW he said he is wheelchair bound just after I said about being sick at one time.

Why I say he is a psychopath? Well he created these clones to make regular or even daily pyschopath spin of stories based on known facts of me. Like I rented a HDB before and soon a pychopath story by Gotze of his prostitute girlfriend renting a room.