• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Breaking: 15 year old Japanese table tennis player beats Feng Tian Wei

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP policy :Pay millions to Foreigners to get gold.Short-cut.

Basically , the table tennis program is full of crap and millions of dollars down the drain over past 15 years. starting with the ultimate hypocrite Li Jia wei and her protector the useless LBW and now this ultimate insult. Lose to a young 15 year old girl!!!!! show taht mainland china FT is full of crap and uselss hype.

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Amazing. Ito at 15, was just a baby when FTW, at current 29, started playing TT!

Unknown, un-ranked, first-time Olympian, equivalent to secondary school level in SG context, beat a world number 4 by 3-0 straight sets!

With some many millions and citizenship given since before the last Olympic Games, I really don't know what to say. But the result said everything for itself, taken together with Schooling's Gold and Olympic Record timing : the failed mentality PAP that money can buy anything! I think it only applies to buying the soul of its MPs.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Basically , the table tennis program is full of crap and millions of dollars down the drain over past 15 years. starting with the ultimate hypocrite Li Jia wei and her protector the useless LBW and now this ultimate insult. Lose to a young 15 year old girl!!!!! show taht mainland china FT is full of crap and uselss hype.

The shit association also rampant corruption.
Remember the ex mp involved?
Just tip of the iceberg

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hahaha
It's seemed during the jap vs Prc b team match.....
Majority of Prc chinks were cheering Japan instead of the traitor b team prcs.....
Reason is jap's Ai Fukuhara who is a popular media darling in tiongland.
So hahaha only vile pappies supporters for Prc b team

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha
It's seemed during the jap vs Prc b team match.....
Majority of Prc chinks were cheering Japan instead of the traitor b team prcs.....
Reason is jap's Ai Fukuhara who is a popular media darling in tiongland.
So hahaha only vile pappies supporters for Prc b team

Hopefully what happened at Rio 2016 will cause pap to reflect on its stupidity

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
It means, anything under the PAP will rot and fall..

PAP is very dangerous.. The country will be fallen by them.

And when someone like Schooling stay away from sinkieland and PAP, he shines. I am so right about this again. why am i always right????!!!

As LWL said, this PAP government is not like previous ones. Yes, we know.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Amazing. Ito at 15, was just a baby when FTW, at current 29, started playing TT!

Unknown, un-ranked, first-time Olympian, equivalent to secondary school level in SG context, beat a world number 4 by 3-0 straight sets!

With some many millions and citizenship given since before the last Olympic Games, I really don't know what to say. But the result said everything for itself, taken together with Schooling's Gold and Olympic Record timing : the failed mentality PAP that money can buy anything! I think it only applies to buying the soul of its MPs.

@ buying souls , yes , and paying far too much.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Asian table tennis players can be trained to be successful Olympic medallists.
The problem lies with the PAP mindset.From the start,the PAP have always looked down on Singaporeans being able to be trained to be medal holders.
Similarly,the PAP have always mocked ,disparaged and looked down on Singaporeans as without people without talent and not being able to do the job efficiently in the workplace and they have the mindset that only Foreigners have the talent to the job in the workplace.There is no more pride and patriotism in holding the red IC.

Yamato

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes that would be pappies spin.
Buy more FTs motivate them with more incentives.....
Throw more good money after bad

Also if I may propose simply giving citizenships to players is not enough Singapore should provide citizenship to their entire village, you know they really need family support and their kampong spirit to succeed, I am so sad PAP missed part.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hopefully what happened at Rio 2016 will cause pap to reflect on its stupidity

Not a chance. PAP thinks they are always right and since when they hold themselves accountable for any missteps? It's either an honest mistake or something beyond their control. I am afraid we have to wait forever if PAP is to reflect on its stupidity. The stupidity lies squarely with the PAP. I am not about to blame FTW & her cohorts especially with all the financial carrots on offer including citizenship. Why not?:wink: