• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Break up of EU coming?

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Whichever country is ruled by a pussy will be a gone case, especially when they will behave erratically at least once a month.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
EU is a toxic organization. It is a wet dream of the globalists who fantasize about a common currency, open borders, race mixing etc.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Whichever country is ruled by a pussy will be a gone case, especially when they will behave erratically at least once a month.

there is a good reason it is forbidden for a nation to be ruled by women/females according to Islamic rulings. most Muslims all around the world have long known it.

Pretty much everything that is verifiably true according to Islamic rulings turn out to be true globally.

Alas due to low IQ (mostly) most Muslims can't even do simple arithmetic and come up with bogus and stupid ideas like a population of 80 or 100 million is huuuuuuge.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
EU is a toxic organization. It is a wet dream of the globalists who fantasize about a common currency, open borders, race mixing etc.

It is a vassal of yanks.
Yanks and tiongs are collaborating to trim their next level opponents down to size beginning with russkies by using ukiraines as proxy, then EU as their agent provocatuereds and next might be CECA virus and Japs have already been cut down to size.

the yankee tiong enmity might all be a show.

don't be surprised. they have alooong history of collaborating.