• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Brazil : No masks, no vaccine , no measures....no end to covid crisis

redbull313

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those graphs show trends and graphs are tabulated from data. The trends shows that both cases and deaths are falling rapidly. The trends I have highlighted in red are not my "opinions" they are points on a graph taken from a website which is being used by the majority of Mainstream Media.

The data shows that the headline in this thread title does not hold true.

View attachment 112634

oh just shut the fuck up already

you lost a long time ago

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The aztecs, incas, mayans, quechuas.....were nearly wiped out by diseases brought by europeans. So i reckon tgeir immune system will not be able to sustain covid onslaught.
Having said that, ivermectin was distributed to thousands and it help reduce fatalities by a significant number 8n bolivia and peru

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Show me the data that indicates that the trends that I see are counter to reality.

holy shit dude read the past 4 pages its all there

You gotta get off the drugs at some point ya know

I know you moved to NZ for the high quality Heroin, but really?

concept-asia-young-girl-sad-260nw-631033313.jpg

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
holy shit dude read the past 4 pages its all there

You gotta get off the drugs at some point ya know

I know you moved to NZ for the high quality Heroin, but really?

View attachment 112734

I see loads of articles but when I look at the data it tells a different story so I'm highlighting this fact.

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see loads of articles but when I look at the data it tells a different story so I'm highlighting this fact.
Just call your dealer there he'll fix you up

Oh the gaslighting does not work, but the Heroin will make ya feel better

hey-dealer-these-drugs-are-fake.jpg

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Just call your dealer there he'll fix you up

Oh the gaslighting does not work, but the Heroin will make ya feel better

View attachment 112738

You should have learned by now that these sorts of retorts have zero effect on me. All they do is prove that you don't have anything to counter the data that is being presented.

capamerica

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should have learned by now that these sorts of retorts have zero effect on me. All they do is prove that you don't have anything to counter the data that is being presented.

It would not surprise me if you were hallucinating on some type of narcotic, would explain your crap, even your worthless Shit Times forum full of Indians

capamerica

Alfrescian
Loyal

not a problem, all anyone has to do is just refute everything you say with facts and make you look stupid on a daily basis

your current score is 291 fails and 0 successes.

tiongsrshit

Alfrescian
Loyal

bang bang bang daily tiong propaganda lies from Leongsam

nobody here to see