• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Brave young Chinese girl

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Few of my China friends are also posting anti lockdown stuff in wechat moments. They are usually quite pro central government but this zero covid policy is really making them ki siao liao

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is bad news for malays snd other south east asian natives. Expect trillions more chinese to land on south east asian shores.

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is bad news for malays snd other south east asian natives. Expect trillions more chinese to land on south east asian shores.

My rare salute to this mere but intelligent child. She would had not had probably known WHO is Aristotle, but she did ASKED the right questions that the Greek Philosopher Aristotle would had asked, to change the World as he did centuries ago.

Equally, my respects to the security officers there, whom by usual believes of being utterly merciless & brutal, had instead tried to convince her to leave than to grab her & tortured her. Such behaviors are only normal amongst Humans, as they TOO, have kids, have no wish to hurt or harm innocents. It may be a beginning, mere, small but signs of change within China, to evolve...

To Mr. Syed Putra, it is good news that there exists such fellow Humans. It would be a PRIVILEDGE for Malaysia & other south asian natives if such utterly brave & intelligent Chinese were to migrate in S. Asia, & put an end to bombast & foolish actions from natives whom do not see a bigger picture of our World beyond the length of their prideful noses & presumed form is more important than substance from the heart, as Parameswara who changed his Indian sanskrit name to Sultan Mansur Shah whom married the Ming dynasty Princess Hang Li Po, & welcomed the huge Ming entourage of courtiers, statesmen, tradesmen, & ensured prosperity of not only Malacca in the 15th century, but ended the attacks by Cholas from Thailand, Majuhapits from Indonesia, & helped in security & trade within Msian borders, & brought forth Malaysia of today despite invasions from England & Imperial Japan Army of the 40s.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my neighbor from shanghai returned to prc to visit family in october and now kena stuck cannot cum back. cursing and swearing.