• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Brave NK soldier who ran away from rocketman's minions really machiam terminator!!!!

democracy my butt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing brave at all.

Likely he is about to be shot or tortured to death in Gulag for some punishment any way, just took a final last chance and had some luck that's all.

Guards should had fired RPG on his fleeing vehicle in the 1st place. Now shoot the guards for failing to blast him into dirts!

Problem solved. Next execution pse!

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing brave at all.

Likely he is about to be shot or tortured to death in Gulag for some punishment any way, just took a final last chance and had some luck that's all.

Guards should had fired RPG on his fleeing vehicle in the 1st place. Now shoot the guards for failing to blast him into dirts!

Problem solved. Next execution pse!

Braver than any of our paper generals.

democracy my butt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Braver than any of our paper generals.

Silly TS said this desperado traitor defector like TERMINATOR?

My balls!

TS full of imagination and fantasy unrelated to facts and contrary to facts.

Terminator did he shot Kim Jong Nuke or a general? Shot Division Commander? Shot CO? Shot OC? Shot PC? Never even shot a fucking Recruit! Not a single shot fired by him!

Terminator would had shot away 2 platoons of NK troops at least lah!

Just the exact opposite he got shot all over his own ass!

He was a car thief who stole a military vehicle and Kim Jong Nuke was going to have him executed by Anti-Aircraft Guns, so he fled his ass to ENEMY, BETRAY OWN COUNTRY & DUTY. A thief! A bastard! A Traitor! A Coward! A weak Bopok no CB! Just had some evil luck to survive that's all. A useless person and South Korean just picked a piece of shit from their northern cousins, and at the most can use him for CCB STUPID Humanity Political Propaganda craps as usual. All rubbish!

Terminator my balls!

BG Lee Hisen Yang can drive over to JB without stop and his brother Loong will order Gurkhas shooting his ass? And he can flee to UMNO Najib crying his Abang want to VX Baby Oil him? And will Najib save his ass or shoot him and get paid by Loong?

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Silly TS said this desperado traitor defector like TERMINATOR?

My balls!

TS full of imagination and fantasy unrelated to facts and contrary to facts.

Terminator did he shot Kim Jong Nuke or a general? Shot Division Commander? Shot CO? Shot OC? Shot PC? Never even shot a fucking Recruit! Not a single shot fired by him!

Terminator would had shot away 2 platoons of NK troops at least lah!

Just the exact opposite he got shot all over his own ass!

He was a car thief who stole a military vehicle and Kim Jong Nuke was going to have him executed by Anti-Aircraft Guns, so he fled his ass to ENEMY, BETRAY OWN COUNTRY & DUTY. A thief! A bastard! A Traitor! A Coward! A weak Bopok no CB! Just had some evil luck to survive that's all. A useless person and South Korean just picked a piece of shit from their northern cousins, and at the most can use him for CCB STUPID Humanity Political Propaganda craps as usual. All rubbish!

Terminator my balls!

BG Lee Hisen Yang can drive over to JB without stop and his brother Loong will order Gurkhas shooting his ass? And he can flee to UMNO Najib crying his Abang want to VX Baby Oil him? And will Najib save his ass or shoot him and get paid by Loong?
fucking hell