• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Brave Jap lives in haunted house and records weird events.

a_korusawa

Alfrescian
Loyal
well, the occupant gotta be superbrave to keep persisting on his investigation/discovery!

usually occupant will have to leave ultimately due to health reasons especially, or otherwise streams of bad luck like loss of job, $, health etc.
it is those whom are destined with ass luck/bad karma that they finally screwed up or even die in such houses!

I once stayed in an english house alone in manchester in 1999 (near moss side), touted as one of its cheapest . . . . big of course with a backyard.
there'd be numerous knocking on my front door, backdoor or even corridor (no public access as located on 2nd/3rd storey high. but the knocking stopped each time i went to check or started scolding/swearing.
then 2 months later, knocking came with howling sounds!
it was as if an old woman voice howling and giggling at the same times.
although I installed cameras + recording, I could not catch the culprit on sight!

I had neighbors walking their dogs but they'd not or their dogs hated coming near my place especially after 8pm!
they just couldn't explain why their dogs would rather reroute or refuse to cut across my house along the public pavement infront or behind my unit!
I finally left on the 6th month the city.
the landlord tried to contact me for endorsement coz no tenants were able to stay for more than 1 week after I left.

years later in 2016, i went back for memory sake to find the whole neighborhood under rebuilt - by private developer.
i went for a drink in a nearby pub; and surprised to see a "mini" historic museum on that house I stayed..... narrations by the landlords
so that house had exchanged hands several times with each owner citing paranormal incidents.

so it claimed there were multiple deaths across few decades at the same house . . . . from few old folks to druggie couple, and a young family etc.
I was offered free beers by the crowd there entertaining them my experiences . . . . I was young & brace back then, not anymore
phew!

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal
The original Japanese channel.

Dear @blackmondy, I'm now wondering whether @ginfreely's Japanese neighbour is aware of the YouTube channel in the above post of yours:
facebook.com/siokbin.gan/posts/pfbid049TTQi9KwqaHDgApqjRyYAk2pgZKwU443H1zLzcTzhLdz6LFjpgepbCXdzYZ7KQHl

:unsure:
:tongue:
sweatingbullets-gif.40503

redface-gif.40438

Attachments

• gansiokbin-japman-21june2022tuesday.png
    gansiokbin-japman-21june2022tuesday.png
    96.6 KB · Views: 247