• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Brave Auntie Calmly Throws Hot Water At Ah-Beng For Moving Used Cup To Her Side!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
D4trn46.png

勿洛南小贩中心发生纠纷,阿婆与未婚夫妇搭桌,不满男子把未清理的咖啡杯推向她,发飙朝他泼热水,男子遭二级灼伤,送院治疗。这起纠纷前天(29日)早上8点50分左右,发生在勿洛南第58座组屋的小贩中心。

伤者罗先生(38岁,会计)与未婚妻两人当时到该小贩中心吃早餐,两人找到位子后,阿婆才出现,要求和他们搭桌。

罗先生受访时说,他买食物回到餐桌时,先把桌上未清理的咖啡杯,往阿婆座位那一方推去,才把食物放下。阿婆当时恰好在茶水档买饮料。

更详细报道,可翻阅《联合晚报》。

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's not called bravery but barbarian. She should be arrested for causing injury to others.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must be damn kuai lan lah, this young man. I am glad she taught him a good lesson. No case, see young man dare kuai lan or not? :smile:

PretenderSam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will the Auntie be charged under voluntarily causing hurt to other?

definitely not.
the victim is just a lesser mortals

it is alright even if she burned the victim.

it she tries it on a higher mortal , like sing-hen-tong
she will have to regret for life.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must be damn kuai lan lah, this young man. I am glad she taught him a good lesson. No case, see young man dare kuai lan or not? :smile:

Not damn kuai Lan but damn rude, selfish and inconsiderate to push used cup to other's side. Exactly like my barbarian MALAYSIAN CHINESE neighbours who pushed their dogs right to the edge of house nearest to others. Damn hypocrites treating their dogs like unsavoury used cups but in Facebook show off as dog lovers. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not damn kuai Lan but damn rude, selfish and inconsiderate to push used cup to other's side. Exactly like my barbarian MALAYSIAN CHINESE neighbours who pushed their dogs right to the edge of house nearest to others. Damn hypocrites treating their dogs like unsavoury used cups but in Facebook show off as dog lovers. Pui!

Alamak this barbarian granny is suitable to a tee to be neighbour with my barbarian MALAYSIAN CHINESE neighbours. Best fit!