• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Boycotted companies in Singapore

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So far, we have heard many incidents of anti-singaporeans pratices. The following companies have been boycotted by me already. Please join in to support Singaporeans because Singapore belongs to us and not some craps who came here to steal business and yet behaved like yayaPAPya:-

Resort World
PAP
Courts
Breadtalk

I am sure the list will continue to add as times go by. Fortunately, the above have lots of competitors where I will buy my products from. They are not monopoly and certainly have dropped the ball in their own foot.

Support should go to where they deserved and not to the above.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please note that every Singaporean man has given their loyalty through serving National Service. It is time this country and the employers, whom we kept them safe, pay back every single bit our fellow men have sacrificed. If they failed to do so, they will have to face the consequences. This message is strong and clear otherwise people think Singaporeans can be bullied into submission, in our own home! Please spread the message in every corner of Singapore and to all our fellow National Service men or women out there who sacrificed their life andr sleep to keep this island safe from foreign attack. However PAP has became the traitor of Singapore we must not forget!!

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
PORLUMPAR's BREADTALK have many other eateries under different names.

Can someone tell me all their names?

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Resort World
PAP
Courts
Breadtalk
St James Power Station (Dennis Foo is a PAP dog)
Senkei Sushi (Douglas Foo is also a PAP dog)
Old Town Coffee Shop (cb kia mo peng Mark Lee)
Toast Box
Republic Food Court

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dun blame the company lah, blame youself and those sinkies who are too coward to go against the govt. This is the effect of sinkie cowardice, just swallow it like what you always did.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
JJ on Wed, 7th Apr 2010 12:37 am

I will stop buying all Bread Talk food from now on. How can they make money from Singaporeans and not employ Singaporeans? It is immoral and shameful. The management of Breadtalk is stupid and will get the retribution they deserve. I am calling all Singaporeans to boycott companies like Breadtalk that makes money from Singaporeans but refuse to employ Singaporeans. Makes sure these companies become bankrupt soon. Remember to tell your friends and families, so they can tell their friends and more friends…

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Knn, just move away from the god damn island lah. boycott the whole country lah.

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seng Shong? :biggrin::biggrin:

Sheng Siong
2qbgp37.gif