• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Boycott indian banks

acaraboy88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Banking industry being destroyed and polluted by massive migration of Indians...
no offence to Singaporean Indians - I luv you but not those from India

Boycott

1. DBS/POSB
2. ANZ
3. Citibank
4. Deutsche Bank
5. Stanchart
6. RBS :oIo:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Banking industry being destroyed and polluted by massive migration of Indians...

Boycott

1. DBS/POSB
2. ANZ
3. Citibank
4. Deutsche Bank
5. Stanchart

Luckily I put my money in OCBC, the banks above with substantial indian employees can never be safe to entrust our hard-earned savings. We have heard of news that these indians can tweak the systems and disrupt it if they leave the company.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal

Boycott

1. DBS/POSB
2. ANZ
3. Citibank
4. Deutsche Bank
5. Stanchart

You braindead douchebag :oIo:

You don't even qualify for the minimum deposit for the above-mentioned banks:mad:. Go to you POSB bank like the rest of the poor peasants :mad:

Whats4

Alfrescian
Loyal
You braindead douchebag :oIo:

You don't even qualify for the minimum deposit for the above-mentioned banks:mad:. Go to you POSB bank like the rest of the poor peasants :mad:

when big banks collapsed, u won't even qualify for posb even u beg ur hakka master for it. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
See, clinton666 can't see POSB in pole position, still say peasant poor and tell peasant to go to POSB.

SMLJ? lol :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Luckily I put my money in OCBC, .

To tell you the truth I'm not impressed with OCBC :(

I tried calling their phone banking line had to wait long time before I got through. Had a housing loan with them but terminated the loan because they were always increasing the interests & always super efficient in hitting me with penalties :(

All the Spore banks are the same. They are out to get your $$$ :rolleyes:

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
To tell you the truth I'm not impressed with OCBC :(

I tried calling their phone banking line had to wait long time before I got through. Had a housing loan with them but terminated the loan because they were always increasing the interests & always super efficient in hitting me with penalties :(

All the Spore banks are the same. They are out to get your $$$ :rolleyes:

Only 3 banks GOOD for most Singaporeans

United Overseas Bank - the best!
MayBank
Bank of China

khunking

Alfrescian
Loyal
Drop by OCBC Tampines. The truth shall set you free.

Luckily I put my money in OCBC, the banks above with substantial indian employees can never be safe to entrust our hard-earned savings. We have heard of news that these indians can tweak the systems and disrupt it if they leave the company.

acaraboy88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only 3 banks GOOD for most Singaporeans

United Overseas Bank - the best!
MayBank
Bank of China

I like your ranking

Oh yes another bank TOO 100PCT AVOID IS BANK OF EAST ASIA

they always pay the highest fixed deposit rate but their operations damn lousy
once my friend misplaced the FD paper, refused to pay him until he said he would complain to MAS

also think carefully if they pay high FD rate, must be they are not stable

this bank kena bank run in Singapore

only 1 in Singapore that kena before

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I like your ranking

Oh yes another bank TOO 100PCT AVOID IS BANK OF EAST ASIA

they always pay the highest fixed deposit rate but their operations damn lousy
once my friend misplaced the FD paper, refused to pay him until he said he would complain to MAS

also think carefully if they pay high FD rate, must be they are not stable

this bank kena bank run in Singapore

only 1 in Singapore that kena before

No true...Chung Khiaw Bank, had a bank run, before it was incoporated into, and became United Overseas Bank Group....

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Boycott

1. DBS/POSB
2. ANZ
3. Citibank
4. Deutsche Bank
5. Stanchart

U love Sinkaporean Indians? Bless your kind soul!

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I always see a lot of indians standing outside Toa Payoh Electrolux & EDS office buildings. Who were they? employees in such large number? Did MOM check on these company.

Talking about boycott, don't forget the upcoming IRs, it may become another pinoy hub especially the Sentosa Resort fully reserved by Arroyo for her 5000 strong people. LHL has no ball, a national disgrace.