• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Boycott Drew and Napier Law Firm, they are defenders of Bullies

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Singaporeans should rise up and send a message to the PM's lawyers too. S'poreans have already done so by contributing more than $70k to Roy Ngerng's legal fund. This was a clear message to the PM that singaporeans will not be intimidated by bully tactics from gay loong. But what about these lawyer leeches of Drew and Napier? In particular, Davider Singh. His law firm is one of the main recipients of govt. contracts and business. Imagine if you will, the PM of the country comes to you and wants to sue a nobody blogger. Instead of advising him to drop it because it diminishes his stature and has a possibility of blowing up in his face, The Singh helps him prepare the letter to Roy, and also advised him to decline the offer of damages from Roy. Too long have these big law firms grown fat on the business that the govt. sends them, now they are helping to suppress freedom of speech and enforcing tyranny and bullying by aiding and abetting this type of crap law suits by Gay Loong. The PAP in particular draws on Drew and Napier for some of their shit MPs.

I say that its time for these lawyer leeches to know that there is a price for their connivance. Boycott their law firm. Do not use their services. if you have simple legal requirements like a conveyancing, you can use just about any law firm out there. I don't use these assholes, but want I to move my business out from the law firm I use too. I use one of the big law firms, and I know for sure, like all the other big law firms, they have ties to many govt. ministries and GLCs. I say fuck them. They like to support the PAP, they can go and suck their lancheows, I will move my business somewhere else.

So, now, I would appreciate any recommendations for a medium size law practice (not a one man show), that is not affiliated with the PAP. There must be some out there. Also, I would be very interested to see if Davinder SIngh is charging his full hourly rates or a discount for gay Loong. Such a discount, if there is one, would constitute a corruption practice.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I have no outstanding lawsuits and can't afford them anyway. Be careful of that 黑皮朝庭鹰犬.

Its not only lawsuits, they have a wide variety of practice fields including malpratice, commercial, and real estate law. just don't use them for anything.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its not only lawsuits, they have a wide variety of practice fields including malpratice, commercial, and real estate law. just don't use them for anything.

Use them to dangle under lamp posts
See them dance and dance with PAPs and other collaborators

That will be soon, very soon.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I applaud TS for your idea-but I doubt its going to work.
The big firms usually rely on their networking to get clients and do not normally take small cases anyway.

However if the ruling party were to change, the tide may turn as they are closely allied/identified with the PAP-with current MP's Hri Kumar Nair and Indranee Rajah from there and Davinder Singh being a former PAP MP (and suing people on behalf of the Lee family).

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I applaud TS for your idea-but I doubt its going to work.
The big firms usually rely on their networking to get clients and do not normally take small cases anyway.

However if the ruling party were to change, the tide may turn as they are closely allied/identified with the PAP-with current MP's Hri Kumar Nair and Indranee Rajah from there and Davinder Singh being a former PAP MP (and suing people on behalf of the Lee family).

If the ruling party changes, these leech lawyers will switch alliances to the new party like their long lost friend.

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporeans should rise up and send a message to the PM's lawyers too. S'poreans have already done so by contributing more than $70k to Roy Ngerng's legal fund. This was a clear message to the PM that singaporeans will not be intimidated by bully tactics from gay loong. But what about these lawyer leeches of Drew and Napier? In particular, Davider Singh. His law firm is one of the main recipients of govt. contracts and business. Imagine if you will, the PM of the country comes to you and wants to sue a nobody blogger. Instead of advising him to drop it because it diminishes his stature and has a possibility of blowing up in his face, The Singh helps him prepare the letter to Roy, and also advised him to decline the offer of damages from Roy. Too long have these big law firms grown fat on the business that the govt. sends them, now they are helping to suppress freedom of speech and enforcing tyranny and bullying by aiding and abetting this type of crap law suits by Gay Loong. The PAP in particular draws on Drew and Napier for some of their shit MPs.

I say that its time for these lawyer leeches to know that there is a price for their connivance. Boycott their law firm. Do not use their services. if you have simple legal requirements like a conveyancing, you can use just about any law firm out there. I don't use these assholes, but want I to move my business out from the law firm I use too. I use one of the big law firms, and I know for sure, like all the other big law firms, they have ties to many govt. ministries and GLCs. I say fuck them. They like to support the PAP, they can go and suck their lancheows, I will move my business somewhere else.

So, now, I would appreciate any recommendations for a medium size law practice (not a one man show), that is not affiliated with the PAP. There must be some out there. Also, I would be very interested to see if Davinder SIngh is charging his full hourly rates or a discount for gay Loong. Such a discount, if there is one, would constitute a corruption practice.

Rather have more bastards in the family than to have even a lawyer! Lawyers only work for money, not justice! Seeing an honest & righteous lawyer is equivalent to seeing GOD which is equivalent to NO SUCH THING!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Rather have more bastards in the family than to have even a lawyer! Lawyers only work for money, not justice! Seeing an honest & righteous lawyer is equivalent to seeing GOD which is equivalent to NO SUCH THING!

that's why i say boycott Drew and fucking Napier.

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
talk so much
got money to pay for their services or not

the world's best lawyers
the best brains in singapore

surely cannot lose anything here

no money
dont be jealous
go and employ one soil carrier

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
all these lawyers are brain people
the righteous people
the best advisers
the best fighters

for the good of our world class government and people

majulah singapura!!!

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wee, Tay, Lim
Chinatown Point.

Wee Pan Lee - criminal law and litigation
Tay Keow Ming - conveyancing, real estate, corporate commercial
George Lim

They are classmates, 1981 batch

I know Tay very well, good and humble
Please tell him his buddy from Raffles Hall, Nassim Road (old Bukit Timah campus) recommended him.

If my memory serves me well, Tay represented Teo Soh Lung, and may have been "black listed",
but Tay is an honest lawyer.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

Just for your info, even the street man in HK understand this philosophy. "Laws are for the rich to play".

Boycott??? The rich wouldn't be as stupid as you!!!

Discount given by law firms = corruption??? My SG lawyers always give me free advice during our luncheon or dinner time, is that corruption as well??? Do i have to surrender myself to the CPIB???

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
When it comes to the Law especially when it involves someone's livelihood, assets, business, family and honour, they would go for the best that money can buy. Its no different to one's health. You buy the best medicine money can buy. Sometimes you have no choice but a buy from a company that has patents or does something well.

I know of clients who have no love for the lawyer that they have hired. Do you go to a doctor who gets the job done or a mediocre one but whose manners are impeccable

That is why they are classified as professionals and have their own governing or certifying body.

You are in luck if there are choices of good lawyers and doctors that can make a choice from. Certain skill-sets have little or no choice.

I also can tell you that high end law firms do turn away clients if they are find their cases are relatively straight forward as the rates are just too high and their case loads are heavy.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
if you want to do anything with large scale property development, Lee and Lee would be your main stop. The mother was the queen of property and her niece Kwa Kim Li took over her reins. Advisor to Reida.

Which means even they think Lee and Lee are not up to the mark. Love it