• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Boy bring pillow to sleep in mrt

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
2TKb7Sr.jpg

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's she reading?

Looks like it's stapled at the bottom and she's reading it upside down. Usually answers on test questions/puzzles are written upside down to do own self check own self after attempting the paper/puzzle. So I guess she is revising for some test or something since it's exam period and they look to be school age.

My question is, is his other hand in her shorts? I've been scratching my head on that one :roflmao:

jw5

Loyal
His other hand trying to unhook her bra. :biggrin:

Looks like it's stapled at the bottom and she's reading it upside down. Usually answers on test questions/puzzles are written upside down to do own self check own self after attempting the paper/puzzle. So I guess she is revising for some test or something since it's exam period and they look to be school age.

My question is, is his other hand in her shorts? I've been scratching my head on that one :roflmao:

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
His other hand trying to unhook her bra. :biggrin:

Her body pressed firmly against the seat. Her posture doesn't look like there's a hand behind her back.

My interpretation of their body positions leads me to suspect he is trying to finger her.

My eyes are getting tired from scrutinizing the picture for clues :laugh:

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
She looks like one of those cheap prostitutes reading whilst letting her customer fuck her.....

1570766824800.png