• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

boy boy said makcik jin impressive wor

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.straitstimes.com/forum/letters-in-print/president-halimahs-impressive-first-year

President Halimah's impressive first year

I read already arm chio sia

power lah u, makcik

do good

good for nothing

know only how to bluff chewrens

actualLee, makcik is very suitable to be a child care teacher realLee

It also showed how she was open to talking and listening to people.

Koon Wei Pheng, 14

halimah-yacob-donations.jpg

haha, actualLee I hate to boast lo

if onLee, Sg have a Best President Award

sure it will ghost to me lo

Last edited:

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
PAP IB over compensating for their mistake of putting Halimah on the throne. Lol :biggrin:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Her tenure should be extended as she represent two minority groups.
Tat means minorities are over represented for the presidency. Had an ah neh that serve 2 terms n was never even elected. Just erected by the pappies like the current one. So basically for 3 terms the presidency has been held by ah nehs...like singkieland cabinet. Majority ah nehs. With a half breed boss ( pernarakan Hakka). Come to think of it..those cabinet ah nehs are like the eunuchs surrounding the dragon prince

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Tat means minorities are over represented for the presidency. Had an ah neh that serve 2 terms n was never even elected. Just erected by the pappies like the current one. So basically for 3 terms the presidency has been held by ah nehs...like singkieland cabinet. Majority ah nehs. With a half breed boss ( pernarakan Hakka). Come to think of it..those cabinet ah nehs are like the eunuchs surrounding the dragon prince
Dragon prince surrounds by Ah Neh eunuchs ... How frightening :eek::roflmao:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would like to congratulate President Halimah Yacob on her outstanding performance during her first year in office (President with a common touch; Sept 14).

I especially applaud her for introducing Picnic@Istana, which warmly welcomed children from the Dyslexia Association of Singapore to the grounds of the Istana.

Certainly, this approach to include all regardless of one's background or abilities, especially the vulnerable among us, has become a hallmark of her first year in office.

This year, I had a special meet-and-greet session with Madam Halimah during the Istana Heritage Gallery Challenge. Her first question to me was: "How do you think we can improve this place (Istana Heritage Gallery)?"

Although it was a simple question, I saw her enthusiasm for wanting to improve and develop. It also showed how she was open to talking and listening to people.

Koon Wei Pheng, 14

Sucking her its.