• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Boy allegedly bullied by 15 classmates

Kensuke

Alfrescian
Loyal

Boy allegedly bullied by 15 classmates

8 August 2012 6:54 PM | Updated 10 August 2012 10:34 AM

pc_600x450.jpg
<cite style="display: block; font-style: normal; font-size: 10px; margin: 4px 0px; ">Photo for illustration purposes only. (Photo / WikiMedia Commons)</cite>

The mother of a primary four boy has filed a police report, claiming that her son was bullied by 15 boys who kicked him in the groin, punched his chest and ripped his uniform and school bag.

A 36-year-old housewife, known only as Madam Lin, told Lianhe Wanbao that her son is a student of a renowned school in the central region. She said her son has been beaten up before and identified his class monitor as the leader of the bullies.

“My son told me that the class monitor tried to get a game card from him in between classes. When my son refused, the monitor started hitting him, causing him to suffer bruises on his chest and in the groin area,” she said.

According to the boy, he refused the class monitor’s request as he had already given him two game cards. “My monitor hit me like a sand bag,” the boy reported to Lianhe Wanbao.

Madam Lin recalls an earlier incident when her son was bullied. “In April this year, three of his classmates told him he is too big and obstructing their view. One of them ripped his uniform. The following day, during art class, his new school bag was ripped as well,” she recounts.

She said that her son dislikes school as a result. And, his grades have dropped too. His grades for mathematics and science fell from over 80 to just 50-60 marks.

Once, the class monitor is said to have stopped her son from doing his work in class. The two were paired up during science class for an experiment, which the monitor is said to have prevented the boy from performing.

Madam Lin said that she has reported these incidents in writing to the school seven to eight times, but they continue to happen. The only response she got was from the vice-principal, who told her to educate the bullies through love and give everyone a chance to change.

Madam Lin got so mad that she went to file a police report last week and listed the names of the 15 students in the report.

When contacted, the police confirmed the case and said they will be investigating.

FIRSTSTATE

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only response she got was from the vice-principal, who told her to educate the bullies through love and give everyone a chance to change.

Must be a new-age christian from CHC or NCC.