• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Boxer Fighter Conor McGregor: You disrespect Czar Putin I will beat the shit out of you! GPGT!

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.rt.com/sport/438988-conor-khabib-putin-world-cup-picture-presser/

HomeSport News

‘Are you disrespecting Putin!?’ - Conor goads Khabib over WC final pic with Russian President
Published time: 21 Sep, 2018 00:17 Edited time: 21 Sep, 2018 00:36
Get short URL
5ba42c43dda4c86b288b45dc.jpg

© Aleksey Nikolskyi / Reuters

UFC lightweight challenger Conor McGregor has accused champion Khabib Nurmagomedov of "disrespecting your president Vladimir Putin," over the Russian's comments about the Irishman’s photo with Putin, taken at the World Cup final.
READ MORE: Khabib Nurmagomedov v Conor McGregor UFC 229 press conference from NYC (VIDEO)
McGregor was invited to the final on July 15 as a guest of Putin, and the two watched France defeat Croatia 4-2 at Moscow's Luzhniki Stadium, with McGregor grabbing a photo with the president, whom he referred to as "one of the greatest leader's of our time" in an Instagram post.

In response, Khabib, who attended the match but did not get a photo opportunity, poked fun at the situation by posting a photo next to a Putin lookalike on Moscow's popular Niolskaya Street near Red Square.
READ MORE: 'I'll beat Khabib in the name of the Russian people!' McGregor makes shock UFC 229 promise (VIDEO)
At Thursday's UFC 229 press conference in New York City, Khabib was asked by a reporter to describe how he felt looking from the stands over the stadium VIP box, where McGregor and Putin ate dinner.

"It was great match, you know," Khabib began. "How I feel? I don't feel nothing, because I never want to take picture with someone. Doesn't matter with president or with someone..."
"Are you disrespecting your president Vladimir Putin!?"
McGregor keenly interjected. "Are you disrespecting your president Vladimir Putin!? Then what do you mean by that?" again boomed the Irish fighter.
5ba435a0dda4c8b4288b45e6.jpg

Khabib strenuously and numerously denied any disrespect towards Putin, going onto explain: "No, I just don't want picture with him. What's wrong? [It's] about picture."
At the same press conference, which UFC CEO Dana White labelled the "darkest" he had ever witnessed because of its personal nature, McGregor also promised to defeat Khabib "in the name of the Russian people."

The two square off for the UFC lightweight title in Las Vegas on October 6 at the T-Mobile Arena in what will likely be the organization's biggest fight of all time.

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
Welcome to Political Boxing 政治擂台!

https://www.rt.com/sport/438982-conor-khabib-press-conference-live/

'I'll beat Khabib in the name of the Russian people!' McGregor makes shock UFC 229 promise (VIDEO)
Published time: 20 Sep, 2018 22:17 Edited time: 20 Sep, 2018 22:22
Get short URL
5ba41b45fc7e93ee138b45c7.jpg

© Gene Blevins

UFC lightweight title challenger Conor McGregor has made an astonishing claim to viciously defeat champ Khabib Nurmagomedov "in the name of the Russian people", at the New York press conference ahead of their fight at UFC 229.
READ MORE: WATCH LIVE: Khabib Nurmagomedov v Conor McGregor UFC 229 press conference from NYC (VIDEO)
McGregor was in typical audacious form at the presser, immediately grabbing the mic and center stage from UFC boss Dana White, and promised to defeat Nurmagomedov, from Dagestan, Russia, "in the name of the Russian people".

The Irish former featherweight and lightweight UFC champion goaded, danced and interrupted his way through Nurmagomedov's responses, consistently referencing the infamous bus incident between the two in the same city in April.
Among the insults, McGregor called Khabib a "lying b******", a "glass jaw rat" and said he would "bounce his head off the canvas", and even going as far as to overtly provoke the 26-0 undefeated current lightweight title holder.
READ MORE: ‘He thinks he can KO me, we’ll see’: Khabib lays into McGregor ahead of UFC 229 press conference
McGregor arrived to the conference in a loud pink suit with two belts - a defiant reminder of him becoming the first fighter in the UFC history to simultaneously hold world titles in two weight divisions - and a bottle of his own tailor made whiskey, which he managed to sneak into the venue.
Khabib, celebrating his 30th birthday on the same day as Thursday's presser, simply sat across the table in a calm and collected manner, seemingly happy to soak up the pressure applied by the self-professed "champ champ".

Trends:Conor McGregor news Khabib Nurmagomedov news UFC news

Last edited:

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
putin looks so satki in the photo like he can give connor a concussion himself without too much effort

Lon Pray Rray KGB black belt

Ask that Dotard to fight Putin 1 on 1, Putin will break all his bones! Funeral within 1 week.