• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Botak gilbert goh's transitioning sob story website is dead for good??

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's always the same shit story.

Man or Woman used to be in a high-paying job > Lost job due to foreigners or old age > Willing to accept lower pay and sent numerous applications > Not successful > Seeking botak's help

Lol... this is worse than some Mediacorpse crap.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The same thing will happen to my sites one day... perhaps sooner rather than later.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
The same thing will happen to my sites one day... perhaps sooner rather than later.

This is how your site will evolve

A bunch of political opposition supporters band together to complain about PAP > many years later PAP goes down and is led by opposition > interest in Sammyboy dies down OR the owner died and decided not to carry on this site

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_20210304-185629_Instagram.jpg

Can Eat Don't Waste.gif

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle think is a san geng bang site lo talk sob leemotely can solve problem? KNN only way to solve is by violence force onsite KNN

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's always the same shit story.

Man or Woman used to be in a high-paying job > Lost job due to foreigners or old age > Willing to accept lower pay and sent numerous applications > Not successful > Seeking botak's help

Lol... this is worse than some Mediacorpse crap.
How can Gilbert find jobs for others?
I suppose he is just a complaining channel only.
In fact Gilbert can do nothing to help jobless.
He has no authority ie Josephine Teo