• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Botak Gilbert Goh leefuse to pay $1.2K fine, prefers 3 day jailcaytion at Changi Hilton instead!

Johnrambo

Alfrescian
Loyal
1660975997969.png

SINGAPORE — Activist Gilbert Goh Keow Wah was fined a total of S$3,200 by a district court judge on Friday (Aug 19) for taking part in a public assembly without a permit and refusing to sign a police statement.

However, the 60-year-old will be paying only S$2,000 — the penalty for his public assembly charge.

He opted to serve the default jail term of three days for his other offence.

He did not give a reason for not wanting to pay the remaining fine. The default jail term for the S$2,000 fine was seven days so he would have faced 10 days' jail had he declined to pay both of them.

It was not immediately clear if Goh started serving his jail term on Friday.

More at https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/gilbert-goh-jail-refuse-pay-fine-1973351

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
He did not give a reason for not wanting to pay the remaining fine. The default jail term for the S$2,000 fine was seven days so he would have faced 10 days' jail had he declined to pay both of them.
Imuho if 1 no longer needs to maintain a clean criminal leecord to find jobs etc and not a millionaire there is no point to pay this kind of fines. Go changi for short stay cation is definitelee a better choice. This should be his leeson onlee that why he still pay part of it . Maybe he wanted to bring it down to lesser days which is about the same as my uncle's target in future after issuing a fucking punch to gansiokbin. But based on my uncle's findings issuing a fucking punch to gansiokbin seems like much longer terms.

Last edited:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Imuho if 1 no longer needs to maintain a clean criminal leecord to find jobs etc and not a millionaire there is no point to pay this kind of fines. Go changi for short stay cation is definitelee a better choice. This should be his leeson onlee that why he still pay part of it . Maybe he wanted to bring it down to lesser days which is about the same as my uncle's target in future after issuing a fucking punch to gansiokbin. But based on my uncle's findings issuing a fucking punch to gansiokbin seems like much longer terms.
@ginfreely gansiokbin you better fucking take note of this. There are leetired uncle's out there not afraid to go changi to oar your toa jibye :sneaky: