• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bossa Nova Queen, her useless husband and their bitch

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
S'pore dog owner requested 'Shiba Inu' cut for pomeranian but groomer allegedly shaves off its coat
The grooming company is now refuting the owner's claims.
Guan Zhen Tan |
clock.png
January 10, 2021, 03:21 PM

46831399_10157169309158623_8662656626068553728_o.jpg

collage.png

Events
SIM Professional Development and Enterprise Learning

Dog owner Henny You recently engaged the services of The Precious Pets' on Jan. 9, to groom her pet Pomeranian dog Dede at home.

Coat all shaved off

The groomer, whose surname is Ong, came down to You's house at 10am.
Being their first time engaging the services of Ong and the mobile grooming company, You showed Ong photos of what her dog looks like after its usual grooming sessions with its previous groomer.
You wrote that she even told Ong that her the previous groomer only used scissors -- no shavers -- to trim Dede's fur.
She had also requested for Dede's fur to be groomed like a mini Shiba Inu, and left her dog with Ong in the room.
However, when she went back in a while later to check on Dede, she was in for a shock:

"To our horror, the groomer shaved all the fur, all gone outer and inner coat all gone. ALL GONE!"

This is what Dede looked like before grooming:

137219955_10159534491038623_2025042825376478076_n.jpg
Photo via Bossa Nova Queen's Facebook post

136079545_10159534490953623_7536515141549677357_n.jpg

And this is what Dede looked like after the grooming session:

137050729_10159534490848623_1830488971329355631_n.jpg

137005197_10159534490818623_7186099385755848650_n.jpg

137250546_10159534490888623_3377746530186501745_n.jpg

Refused to pay fee

You was furious as she claimed that she did not instruct the groomer to shave all of Dede's fur, including the inner coat.
Speaking with Mothership, You said that her dog now keeps shivering without her fur, and she has to put two layers of clothes on Dede and use a blanket to keep her from shivering.
She claimed that her husband refused to pay the grooming fee of S$100, and asked for the owner of the company to call them.
You also alleged that the groomer did not apologise to them.
They claimed that instead of receiving a call from the owner of the company, they only received a text message on WhatsApp.
The company claimed that Ong was just following instructions of You's husband; they said that Ong "already did informed repeatedly that the shaver and length used will be botak".

1-1.png
Screenshot courtesy of Henny You

You was deeply upset from the incident, and one of her piano students encouraged her to share her experience on Facebook, which she did.
She subsequently shared her post in the "Dog Lover singapore" Facebook group.
The post was also later shared in the Dog Lovers@SG Facebook group.
You said that after her Facebook post went out, she received messages from previous customers of Ong, who also alleged that they had bad experiences with Ong as a groomer.

Grooming company responds to pet owner

The company later offered to give a call to You at around 9:57pm, and also at 10:20pm.
You said that she did not respond to the request for a call as it was late.
The company would later follow up with a response via text at length, which again claimed that Ong had "proceeded with [You's husband's] wishes", and You was"blaming [them] for following [her] husband's specific instructions".

2.png

3-1.png

As of the time of writing, You said that she has yet to receive a refund or follow-up action from the grooming company.
Mothership has reached out to The Precious Pets and the groomer in question for comment.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
From the groomer .

https://www.facebook.com/groups/202348006537413/permalink/3273372102768306

This is my account of what happened

I am J, a mobile pet groomer working under The Precious Pets. I was the groomer responsible for grooming Dede and this is my account of what happened during the grooming session.

I arrived at the residence of F and her husband M to fulfill a booking for a "Haircut Only" grooming service for a female pomeranian named Dede. This job was assigned to me. Upon arrival, I was led to a room by the client’s domestic helper. It was a small common room with a computer desk, an armchair and a mattress. M entered the room alone. He was the only one present. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary so I assumed he was the one in-charge of giving me instructions on the grooming. I started the mandatory pre-grooming consultation and asked how short he would like me to cut Dede’s hair. To which he replied, “Short.” I clarified asking, “How short? Botak?” He said “Not so short.”

I acknowledged and started to put down my bag to settle in and prepare my professional grooming tools and to unfold my grooming table. M watched as I did that. Then he abruptly said, “Don’t use your tools. Use ours.” while glancing over at his computer table. On it was a portable adjustable pet shaver (the non-professional type typical for home use), and 3 pairs of grooming scissors inside a pouch. I went over to the table and examined the portable shaver which had several adjustable lengths, shortest being 0.8mm and longest being 2mm. I highlighted to him that the longest length of the blade was 2mm and asked if he was sure he wanted me to shave Dede with this. He said “Ya.” I repeated that 2mm would result in his dog being Botak (I knew this was different from what he initially said so I clarified again here). He then took out his phone to show me a photo of Dede in a short hairstyle. I told him that the length in the photo was a longer length than "Botak". He responded by saying that the fur had already grown out from the previous cut.

At this point, F walked into the room. So I repeated my question again, asking if they were sure they wanted me to use their home shaver, and again and again told them it would result in Dede being “Botak”. They both replied a firm “Yes” several times.

F then said to her husband that their previous groomer did scissoring and did not use a shaver. Sensing her uncertainty, I immediately reminded them that a 2mm blade would result in their dog being “botak”. Her husband said, "Yes". I acknowledged and said okay.

They then left the room for me to groom Dede.

I wasn’t comfortable with using the their portable home shaver (portable shavers meant for home use tend to have poor speed and power), but did so to accomodate to their request. I shaved a small patch (about 3cm by 3cm) on Dede’s back to try out the shaver. It was difficult for the shaver to pass through due to her thick undercoat and the poor speed of the clippers. About 5 minutes later, I opened the door to look for someone to speak to. M was available and walked into the room. I showed him how hard it was for me to shave the dog with the portable shaver. During this time, I showed him the shaved patch on Dede’s back which I had already shaved to 2mm. I asked if he could allow me to use my own professional shavers with the same 2mm length blade to complete the grooming. He then left the room to check with F and came back telling me to proceed.

He asked me “Botak still got fur hor?’ I explained to him that there would be 2mm of fur left on the dog. He said ok. So I proceeded to shave Dede with my shaver on a 2mm blade. When I was halfway done with shaving his body, M walked in and commented “Wah.” I looked at him trying to understand what he meant by that, and I replied “Why?”. He said in english “Later you will know”. And he left the room. I didn't know what to make of it, so I proceeded to complete the grooming based on the given instructions.

When I was almost done with the body, F walked in and started crying and said that Dede has never been cut so short before and that Dede’s hair would never grow out again. I was terrified. I explained that I was just following their intructions. She left the room but I could still hear her. She said to her husband, “B go and see, its very short.” I then heard a loud bang of a hard object being thrown on the floor.

I was scared and feared for my safety but continued to quietly finish up my work. F came back and repeated loudly that the fur would never grow back again. I did not know how to respond so I asked her if she wanted me to stop or continue. By this time I was done with Dede’s back and hind legs, but not the chest, hands, head and tail. She told me to continue shaving the chest only. I acknowledged and continued, after confirming with her that I would leave a big face and tail.
While I was grooming, she walked in and out of the room multiple times while talking on the phone, saying repeatedly that the fur would never be able to grow out.
Throughout the whole grooming process Dede was fidgety and did not stay still but I was very careful and managed to complete the shave safely. I put Dede’s down on the floor after I was done and Dede jumped around happily. F walked into the room and sat down on the armchair in the corner of the room while their domestic helper came in to clean up the fur. F then calmly said to trim Dede’s face more like a Shiba Inu. She then said, “It's a miscommunication. Next time don’t listen to my husband, he don’t know anything one.” She continued to say that her husband was so angry that he did not want to look at the dog anymore. At this point I was eager to leave but agreed to do another round of trimming to cater to her request. After I was done, I placed Dede on the floor and F’s husband was still in their bedroom. Dede ran over to him and he picked her up to examine her. I could see them in their bedroom from the room I was in. I proceeded to pack up my tools and grooming table. While packing my tools halfway, he gestured at me to come over to their bedroom. So I went.

“How much do you think I should pay you?” he asked while leaning against his bedroom window. F was sitting at the side of their bed.

“It’s $100 for today’s haircut and transportation fee.” I replied while trying to stay calm.

“$100? You ownself think I should pay you $100 or not. You think then let me know” he said.

Then he stomped to the toilet door and slammed it, then he left the room and slammed the bedroom door with force.

F and I were alone in the room and she was all teary-eyed. I wanted to leave as I did not feel safe. I then left the bedroom and went back to the ‘grooming room’ to quickly finish packing my tools. M then returned to their bedroom and looked at me intently from across the hallway. He looked like he wanted to speak to me so I walked back to the bedroom. Both F and her Husband, M were looking at me. I just stood there in silence.

“So do you think I should pay you or not?” he asked.

“I work under a company and this is the price set by my company.” I replied.

“Ask your boss to call me” he said.

“Okay. So uh, can I leave first?” I said. I quickly picked up my tool bag and my table. Their domestic helper opened the door for me as I took my exit.
Although I felt unsafe, the reason why I continued was because I wanted to remain as professional as I could and complete the grooming based on their instructions.
As this matter has blown up, I would like to take this chance to clarify about the series of events that have happened. Instead of presenting the full story, they chose to tell bits of it and the context painted me in this light. My identity has also been released all over social media and this has caused me a lot of distress. I would also like to emphasize that there is no logical reason I would sabotage my own career which I love by shaving down a client’s dog without instructions to do so.

I love animals and I have been working professionally with pets since 2018. I am professionally certified and have 2 years of experience in pet grooming. I work closely with my regular clients to care for their pets and groom them. For the past year in 2020, I earned my income from freelance grooming alone, and close to nothing for 3 months because of covid and CB. I have bills and liabilities like everyone else. Prior to covid, I was doing 4-5 appts a day and even now, it is my full time job and only source of income. This unfair portrayal of what really happened will affect how my new customers view me as a groomer. I really hope that this matter can be clarified soon.

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
S'pore dog owner requested 'Shiba Inu' cut for pomeranian but groomer allegedly shaves off its coat
The grooming company is now refuting the owner's claims.
Guan Zhen Tan |
clock.png
January 10, 2021, 03:21 PM

46831399_10157169309158623_8662656626068553728_o.jpg

collage.png

Events
SIM Professional Development and Enterprise Learning

Dog owner Henny You recently engaged the services of The Precious Pets' on Jan. 9, to groom her pet Pomeranian dog Dede at home.

Coat all shaved off

The groomer, whose surname is Ong, came down to You's house at 10am.
Being their first time engaging the services of Ong and the mobile grooming company, You showed Ong photos of what her dog looks like after its usual grooming sessions with its previous groomer.
You wrote that she even told Ong that her the previous groomer only used scissors -- no shavers -- to trim Dede's fur.
She had also requested for Dede's fur to be groomed like a mini Shiba Inu, and left her dog with Ong in the room.
However, when she went back in a while later to check on Dede, she was in for a shock:

This is what Dede looked like before grooming:

137219955_10159534491038623_2025042825376478076_n.jpg

136079545_10159534490953623_7536515141549677357_n.jpg

And this is what Dede looked like after the grooming session:

137050729_10159534490848623_1830488971329355631_n.jpg

137005197_10159534490818623_7186099385755848650_n.jpg

137250546_10159534490888623_3377746530186501745_n.jpg

Refused to pay fee

You was furious as she claimed that she did not instruct the groomer to shave all of Dede's fur, including the inner coat.
Speaking with Mothership, You said that her dog now keeps shivering without her fur, and she has to put two layers of clothes on Dede and use a blanket to keep her from shivering.
She claimed that her husband refused to pay the grooming fee of S$100, and asked for the owner of the company to call them.
You also alleged that the groomer did not apologise to them.
They claimed that instead of receiving a call from the owner of the company, they only received a text message on WhatsApp.
The company claimed that Ong was just following instructions of You's husband; they said that Ong "already did informed repeatedly that the shaver and length used will be botak".

1-1.png

You was deeply upset from the incident, and one of her piano students encouraged her to share her experience on Facebook, which she did.
She subsequently shared her post in the "Dog Lover singapore" Facebook group.
The post was also later shared in the Dog Lovers@SG Facebook group.
You said that after her Facebook post went out, she received messages from previous customers of Ong, who also alleged that they had bad experiences with Ong as a groomer.

Grooming company responds to pet owner

The company later offered to give a call to You at around 9:57pm, and also at 10:20pm.
You said that she did not respond to the request for a call as it was late.
The company would later follow up with a response via text at length, which again claimed that Ong had "proceeded with [You's husband's] wishes", and You was"blaming [them] for following [her] husband's specific instructions".

2.png

3-1.png

As of the time of writing, You said that she has yet to receive a refund or follow-up action from the grooming company.
Mothership has reached out to The Precious Pets and the groomer in question for comment.

lau slut also go petshop shave her cbmor, she very happy never complain

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
smlj name bossa nova queen, then want to cut smlj shiba inu, not jap dog want to copy, jiak gao sai lah

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow, excellent journalism by Mothershit. I'm sure we are all concerned about the grooming mishaps of some pet dog. :rolleyes:

ST_20140203_VRCMOTHER03_4018666e_2x.jpg

mothership pap link email.png

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN after leeading about this incident my uncle think first thing is to look at the groomer age KNN if is a young person then most likely he/she was trying to tekan back the owner likely he find the owner kiam par kind KNN if is a old groomer then high chance the groomer is a old blur fuck like the barber that cut my uncle's hair KNN