• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

boss sam, the link to your cheong forum is not working.. please fix it..

SirRichard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Try a different browser or flush your DNS cache.
I tried your suggestion, it doesn't work. After about 5 minutes, only a tiny bit of the banner is showing and the rest is still loading.. i shows, English detected.. and then translating.. I'm using home 5g wifi which was normally fast when surfing that site.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
boss, i'm not IT savvy, this one is safe and free from malware?

Of course it's safe it's from cloudflare the company that is protecting half the internet from ddos attacks.

Installing it will make things safer.

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know why already....:

Screenshot-2023-11-06-075818.png

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
it works after installing 1.1.1.1 Life is complete now.. lol

I've been telling everyone to install this simple and effective app for more than 3 years. It fixes ALL censorship and speeds up your connection at the same time.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset