• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

boss sam, can you ask narong to leave this forum?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think this chap got a mental problem, a psychopath to be exact. he roughly has been harrassing me with his remarks and even resort to sending regards to my mother for at least a year. i am refusing to reply to him cos' i do not want to bring myself to his level, he is an ex-convict and he seems proud of it, i feel that besides displaying his stupidity and he dun feel ashamed at all. he reminded me of how jw5 resort to harassing scroobal until he leave the forum in the past.

if he dun leave, i will. i can take all shit from other forummers but not him, initially, i pity him but i think he feel very proud of his doing.

p.s. i dun look down on ex-convicts and i am a member of the yellow ribbon project but this chap, narong is living in his own world and can't differentiate between right or wrong.

Nazgul

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Hahahaha Funny sia.... Ask? The host can ban nicks but can't ban a person from this site unless unless unless..............

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
and kopiuncle's battlestar galactica! Hoot ah :biggrin:

All come in see Star Wars - The Force Awakens!

latest

What Star Wars?
You giving the loser too much credit....I may be Han Solo (my fave Star Wars character).....but Krafty the shit is no darth vader.....hell he isn't even a Jabba the Hutt.....just a lowly useless storm trooper.....

You bill this machiam a euro cup final but in essence it's Barca (me) holding exhibition match vs sinkie U23 team

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
where is krafty? cheekon out? :biggrin:

helllllooopoo...krafty! whereee areee youuuuu..... narong has made hismopening speech.

i already said this chap is living in his own world, comparing himself to star wars fiction. i do not want to bring myself to his level by replying to him, i am waiting for boss.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
steady lah krafty! u can always click reply on my post when leeplying to narong, so u no need leeply to him lah :biggrin:

i chor middle man for u lah :biggrin:

and what u sexpect boss to do? u think boss u will listen to u or him? or tell both of u to fly kite? :biggrin:

everybody with the right frame of mind can tell that narong has a mental issue. that's all for now, let's wait for boss.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What this world needs is a little more love.

Boss Sam should play santa claus this Christmas to bring peace, joy and love to all SBF mankind.

reconcile.jpg

Last edited:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ok ok krafty. we all know narong is an ass puburkia. :biggrin:

but have u thought about why he hates u so much?

did u do a self reflection boh?

come on, he was the one who started all these nonsense. i only find him stupid and wanting to act cool, that's all.:biggrin:

Last edited:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no way, either he meet me outside for a one to one fight or he disappear from here.:biggrin:

Good idea ! Boss Sam can set up the fight of the century and makes tons of money as the official SBF organizer and bookie.

WWE-Wallpapers-18.jpg

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Please hor don't get kap-poh involve hor and stop monkeying around for goodness sake.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Narong is OK ... as good as many in this forum. At least he neber tries to deny others of the right to free 'speech'.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no way, either he meet me outside for a one to one fight or he disappear from here.:biggrin:

You're taking this cyber life way to seriously.....
But then I never walk away when challenge.....as you know I'm a trained martial artist.....I'm scare I fucking kill you. So I guess I'll just spit on your fuckface while holding you down with my pinky finger