• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Borders Opened for CECA to return in huge numbers from Aug 10

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
'Fully vaccinated'... until the third booster shot which you 'fully vaxxed' folks will need to take otherwise your little check mark on your TT app is no more. :wink:

"Your subscription has expired"
"Insert coin to continue"
Is there a let them die option. If you are still renting to ceca you deserve death

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP is an institution for training fake degree ahnehs to learn as u earn from zero to heroes to Superstar IT workers, then export them to 5 eye. To revenge on 5 eye who stole their local talents.... evil BE...

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Huat ah...then Sinkies can also cheong to India under CECA ?

That's amongst the few privileges granted to Singapore under CECA. It's thanks to Bro Swee Keat, who spent 3 years in the trenches fighting for this privilege for sinkies.

Datingafter35

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is no need whatsoever to be worried because the virus is pretty harmless and death rates amongst the vaccinated are now lower compared to influenza.

Covid has gone from being a bad flu season to a mild flu season.

Please advise. No jab. No job. Should I get one. I have vsd and acid reflux

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where to buy shares in those Ah Neh companies that sell fake Vacc cert and Uni Degrees..they going to boom

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Where to buy shares in those Ah Neh companies that sell fake Vacc cert and Uni Degrees..they going to boom
Wah ,you are very quick to smell a money making opportunity .
What happen if the shares, the listing of the shares and the website are also fake?
I think Tummysick has a lot of experience in that

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Huat ah...then Sinkies can also cheong to India under CECA ?
Ass hole John quote: That's amongst the few privileges granted to Singapore under CECA.
It's thanks to Bro Swee Keat, who spent 3 years in the trenches fighting for this privilege for sinkies.

Hypocrite who betray Locals and you dare to says privilege granted Peasant? why don't

you and Ah Keat go work in India with your family!! Lanjiao hopeless and clueless! that's why need 3 years

to come up with this hopeless agreement ! Ah keat got screwed wholesale by Modi the black king cobra!

Victory2016

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heng Swee Kiat is too nice a guy to take on the South Asians. He is out of their league.
How can he beat Snakes and Vipers?

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What's wrong with CECA hell gate opened. Who's going to buy your farking 2 million dolar condom ?
1628456063907.png

The farking Chinks will group up and do the same but the worst thing is they will be CCP cheesespies and soon we'll be part of China. It's which lesser evil you prefer ?
I'll take the smelly neh any day at least i look more high crass i'm fair skin lol...........

Without the foreigners who's going to order grab food and take grab transport ?! C'mon foreigners creates jobs. lol...........

Our Ah Pek here like ours SBF buy spiced pork meat @ $2.50 each eat for 3 meals it's delicious slight salty and chilli it's awesome.
1628456634386.png

1628456765066.png
Plus canned pickled is $1.50 can last one whole week with porridge.

1628457049395.png

When i have no appetite and just want a simple meal i eat these with porridge sometimes i add fermented bean curd $1.20 these are very nice can last for months can keep.

Yup if you stock up these, few years easily no need worry about food won't die wan........... lol

Without foreigners we'll jiak sai liao lah ! You know how much salary the MiW are paid ?! Yup astrological sum, highest in the world ain't you proud of how generous you are when it comes to pay @JohnTan bosses ?! That's why we hab the lowest Covid death of the world !

Dun tell me you really think your coolie genes is superior ? /rofl............. Happy National Day !
1f1f8_1f1ec.png
1f4aa.png
1f44a.png

PAP Banzai ~~! Thank you, thank you. Namaste ~~ ! lol...........

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will you dare to drive taxi and uber to pick up cheater ahnehs with fake medical certificates in the airport....... wohhhh danger about...

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Will you dare to drive taxi and uber to pick up cheater ahnehs with fake medical certificates in the airport....... wohhhh danger about...

That means you've not gone through real poverty you don't know what hopelessness & despair is. Anything is better than nothing ... sitting there have nothing and don't know what to do ........

We're only 3.5 million and minus the old folks and kids barely 1.5 million working. Look at our present city state this is now operated like a hotel a business if not we're still kampong. With one third of us are m&ds where got hope lah deh.......... lol.......

There was a huge chunk of talent drain when many lawyers and doctors and capable people can't accept MiWs nepotism all prefer to leave. There was a big 'war' only fools that listen to state media dun know what's really going on. Media are tools of politics.

What we have nao are the leftovers, weak, sick and useless lots of millennials and younger spoilt brats ! lol..........

When you hear people say 'you know what majority or how many million people also believe it can't be wrong' nonsense you know this guy is sheeple, ignorant and low IQ.

Hello ?! Billions believe in different Gods especially the Moslem vs Christian thingy. Many many things majority of us believe in is actually wrong and when our science is also BS our medical knowledge is based on profits for MNCs not the people... wake the fark up bah.......

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ass hole John quote: That's amongst the few privileges granted to Singapore under CECA.
It's thanks to Bro Swee Keat, who spent 3 years in the trenches fighting for this privilege for sinkies.

Hypocrite who betray Locals and you dare to says privilege granted Peasant? why don't

you and Ah Keat go work in India with your family!! Lanjiao hopeless and clueless! that's why need 3 years

to come up with this hopeless agreement ! Ah keat got screwed wholesale by Modi the black king cobra!

I've hired many talents from CECA to work in my catering business. Some of them are IT programmers who has helped my company establish an online presence years. We need to constantly innovate and upskill, including towkays like myself. The traditional way of doing F&B could kill us all. Just look at those loser hawkers swatting flies outside their empty hawker centers during this covid period.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've hired many talents from CECA to work in my catering business. Some of them are IT programmers who has helped my company establish an online presence years. We need to constantly innovate and upskill, including towkays like myself. The traditional way of doing F&B could kill us all. Just look at those loser hawkers swatting flies outside their empty hawker centers during this covid period.
You traitor jiuhu kia hire ceca with fake degree thieves...