• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

OYK : Third dose is a MUST, or you'll be considered an unvaccinated again

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Mr Ong, co-chair of the multi-ministry task force press conference tackling Covid-19, said that the Expert Committee on Covid-19 Vaccination now recommends that the interval rate for receiving boosters be standardised to five months for all age groups.

He stressed that the third dose is now a must, due to the dominant Delta variant of the virus.

"At some point, we will need everyone who has two doses of vaccine to get a third one, as with the Delta variant, there is now an emerging view among clinical and scientific communities that (the Covid-19 vaccine) is a three-dose vaccine, just like for hepatitis B."

https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...months-after-their-second-dose-from-wednesday

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hopefully the genocide trials commence in the not-too-distant future, and Ong Ye Kung's neck snap at the nearest gallows. :cool:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the mtf diam diam on 4th ,5th or 69th booster shots hor..

Akan datang. They will come. Just keep your eye on Fauci and Israel etc. The pappies are following the same Great Reset script from their masters. What goes on there eventually comes here.

The difference is in the USA, each state has its own sovereignty, and there are legal pushbacks for mandates. Here... LOL. :biggrin:

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No proof of 3rd, 4th, 5th ... dose cannot buy 4D and Toto at Singapore Pools outlets. All the old farts will line up to jab happily. LOL! PAP is so daft. Gambling is non-essential service. Very good excuse to implement.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is turning put yo be a ponzi scheme.
I know Germany there is a resurgence, wot about Sweden?

Anti-lockdown Sweden now has Western Europe's LOWEST Covid infection rate despite wave rolling across the continent — after Swedes were told they don't need to be tested if they're double-vaccinated​

• Oxford University-based research platform Our World in Data says there are 85.4 cases per million people
  • This is 12 times the infection rate in the Netherlands, and almost seven times that in the UK and Germany
  • But officials have told the double-vaccinated — which make up seven in ten people — not to get swabbed
  • Critics say this has left Sweden 'in the dark' over the true extent of its current Covid wave

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
The 4th booster shot will come 3Q next year probably.. For those taking the booster shots, it's better to go for Moderna, efficacy much higher than Pfizer

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
The 4th booster shot will come 3Q next year probably.. For those taking the booster shots, it's better to go for Moderna, efficacy much higher than Pfizer
AVvXsEiv6Ea6s6NNE2ihWfuOYifFR_SH5cmSuqiMnMoO2b5ocbYpqY-K29snmYkGMA0KsmoMXVx12I9Tur6F7ZgmAvLHSpaP1iYOG_4EAHLCQk2id1T-lCPdT2Dw90Q8vFgoIABMiP5RI8OKwxswqHaZDOX8gD3wBRqkxR6N0zPSn5IP9Xo-eEPuDj1m9eUy

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They might as well announce 3 vaccine shots a year is a must for all individuals from 2022 onwards.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Because I am just a pawn in this game the elites play, I will take as many shots as they want me to.
every 6.9 months at this rate. i’ve already received an alert by santa clara county health and cal state health authorities to take the 3rd or booster after 6.9 months of the 2nd shot. it’s like clockwork.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
every 6.9 months at this rate. i’ve already received an alert by santa clara county health and cal state health authorities to take the 3rd or booster after 6.9 months of the 2nd shot. it’s like clockwork.
Yep, bo pian lah and they are on the ball. This is the new normal. If don't take subsequent jabs as instructed, we'll be considered unclean and forced to join the ranks of the condemned.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

At 6.9 months interval, you are already a filthy smelly diseased old fart for 1.9 months. You need to start over with the 1st and 2nd dose to make yourself squeaky clean for presentation as sacrifice on the altar of Klaus Schwab and Bill Gates.