• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bonjour

Angelique

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha. Imagine wearing a HR monitor on your chest when you flipped. Probably less problem for you gals as your underboobs might stop it from moving....
I don't wear HR monitor for swims. I am using an old Samsung Active 2 watch for heart rate measurements and lapcounts.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't wear HR monitor for swims. I am using an old Samsung Active 2 watch for heart rate measurements and lapcounts.
Optical HR is basically ineffective in water. And Samsung isn't well known for accurate HR, but they do look good I must admit.