• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bomb shelter as maid room.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyone knows if it is illegal or not in HDB n pte condo?
Many employers does that.
Isn't the HDB bomb shelter also the storeroom?
Many condos now the so called maid room also damn tiny can put one single bed that's it.
If I am maid I won't choose to work in Sinkieland. Go places like HK much better.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Back to the topic I dun think illegal because I know a guy with a family of 4 living in a 3 room HDB flat with maid....the maid sleeps in the living room

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it is legal as maid room, store room, wine cellar etc. but when the need arises ( by way of public announcement for example _ war with Lithuania is imminent ) the room must be cleared for the intended purpose

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it is legal as maid room, store room, wine cellar etc. but when the need arises ( by way of public announcement for example _ war with Lithuania is imminent ) the room must be cleared for the intended purpose
Who's gonna check in time of war?
This is the room inside every HDB...not those void decks or mrt shelters

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
Back to the topic I dun think illegal because I know a guy with a family of 4 living in a 3 room HDB flat with maid....the maid sleeps in the living room

In that sense, it must b illegal to him coz maid sleep in living rm, but not the stuffy shelter.
I know of condo owners who leave bedrooms empty; and say "why should maid enjoy my luxury?"

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Isn't the HDB bomb shelter also the storeroom?
Many condos now the so called maid room also damn tiny can put one single bed that's it.
If I am maid I won't choose to work in Sinkieland. Go places like HK much better.

I think condo tiny room is known as utility room those are meant for 1 bed so it makes a gd maid room. TS hdb bomb shelter is those room with metal doors and 2 iron plated round thing, those are not meant for living, as cannot breath properly. HDB dod not state whether legal or illegal but is chek arc to put them in there !

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who's gonna check in time of war?
Prohibited Works within the HS
Generally, owners must ensure that there is no hacking or indiscriminate drilling of the floor, ceiling and walls of the HS as this may weaken the structure. In peacetime, only fixtures that can be easily dismantled and removed are allowed in the HS. As a guide, all temporary fixtures/shelves and objects which the owner has placed or affixed in the HS shall be removable within 48 hours upon notice being issued by the SCDF.

http://www.scdf.gov.sg/content/scdf...fessionals/cd-shelter/household-shelters.html

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

War is imminent? You'll be evacuating your 99-year lease pigeon overpriced hole, and trying to get out of Shittypore, not hiding in high-rise bomb shelter with a false sense of security.

And destroy your SAF-issued items (uniform, boots, fullpack etc). You don't want to end up as a POW. You are a civilian. Let the idiots die for their cuntry.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Generally, owners must ensure that there is no hacking or indiscriminate drilling of the floor, ceiling and walls of the HS as this may weaken the structure. In peacetime, only fixtures that can be easily dismantled and removed are allowed in the HS. As a guide, all temporary fixtures/shelves and objects which the owner has placed or affixed in the HS shall be removable within 48 hours upon notice being issued by the SCDF.

http://www.scdf.gov.sg/content/scdf...fessionals/cd-shelter/household-shelters.html

The SCDF couldn't even take care of its corrupted/horny commissioners, and you expect it to take care of the peasantry?
LOL! :rolleyes:

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
It disgusts me every time I learn that sinkies make the maids sleep in the bomb shelter. My family and I never treat my maid as maid, we provide her a proper room and asked her to eat together with us on the dinning table.
And I think this is the minimum human respect and rights all workers should have.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

addedum to the above directive: "No Blow job allowed, unless specific written instruction is given by SCDF":biggrin: