• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat BMI CALCULATOR

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
69kg is a good weight.
I'm starting my late thirties this year and, believe it or not, because of my imperfect genes, I have mild:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Scoliosis
and:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Marfan_syndrome
(mine is even a "spontaneous mutation", i.e. none of my parents and grandparents have Marfan syndrome, so I did not inherit it from any of them; and whereas "about 1 in 5,000 to 10,000 individuals have Marfan syndrome", "spontaneous mutations occur in about one in 20,000 births! :eek:)
which is why my height is roughly 1.88m (6 feet 2 inches) and I'm always very underweight (because of my fast/high metabolism), i.e. roughly 60kg most of the time, plus/minus 5 kg depending on how much I eat during certain periods of my life; and ever since I reached my current height when I was 15 or 16 (in Sec. 3 or 4), even though I consider myself to eat and sleep a lot (i.e. eat until I feel very full and sleepy, followed by sleeping for at least 7 or 8 hours on average everyday), my maximum recorded weight is only roughly 65kg (even before I became a vegan/vegetarian and during my twenties when I seldom exercised), so my:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_mass_index#International_variations
has always remained "under 18.5".

Since early 2007, I have made an effort to be a vegan/vegetarian and I dare say that over 99% of all my meals during the past twelve years have been meatless (but including fish and seafood sometimes); of the 99+%, probably at least two-thirds or three-quarters of those meals have been vegan, and the remaining meals included fish/seafood, eggs and/or dairy products; also, I try to minimize my intake of sweet (regardless of whether they contain natural/artificial sugar or artificial sweeteners) and oily food.

I'm also quite physically fit, i.e. nearly everyday for the past few years, I've been doing at least twelve or thirteen (personal best is fifteen) pull/chin-ups at one go before letting go of the bar.

Therefore, I strongly suspect that if I were to die from any serious disease, it will not be caused by any unhealthy regular diet, but because of my imperfect genes. :frown:

Furthermore, I'll most probably live in Singapore until I die, so I think I'm unlikely to die in any natural disaster.
I also don't intend to commit suicide for whatever reason.
So it looks like the only other ways for me to die (other than imperfect genes) are accident or even murder! :eek:

Last edited: