• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Blue collar worker vs white collar

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Every weekend early morning crowds in mrt are 99.99% blue collar workers. And I noticed something..why is blue collar workers all so ugly in any age group ? As compared to white collar workers in same morning crowds:p:*:
But I need to say ugly in looks lah, internal beauty could be nicer than white collar.
Also why bengs have same look, are they destined to be bengs and not grow up as ceo pap member etc ?

Last edited:

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every weekend early morning crowds in mrt are 99.99% blue collar workers. And I noticed something..why is blue collar workers all so ugly in any age group ? As compared to white collar workers in same morning crowds:p:*:
But I need to say ugly in looks lah, internal beauty could be nicer than white collar.
Also why bengs have same look, are they destined to be bengs and not grow up as ceo pap member etc ?

because low income people tend to have more stress, eat less nutritious foods and in all other things have it worse than high income people. All these take a toll on their physical looks. It makes sense if you think about it.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
because low income people tend to have more stress, eat less nutritious foods and in all other things have it worse than high income people. All these take a toll on their physical looks. It makes sense if you think about it.

If this is it, low income owner should be paid more. Why are people getting higher pay less stress ?

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal

Natural selection. Good looks are usually defined as having symmetric features, pointing to good genes.

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal

They are ugly because their soul chose such bodies so that they can experience a specific type of life. If they look like models, every second got PRC woman offer them sex very distracting.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i believe its called the peasant look or the proletariat look,most sinkies are somewhat of the peasant variety.i believe the look is more pronounced among the PRCs that litter among Singapore.if u compare the PRCs in Australia to Singapore,u will find the quality and the appearance of the PRCs in australia to be much more refined and better looking......especially the asian women in Australia,lots of stunning beauties there........well Australia has better quality control i believe most of the PRCs there come from middle class and rich families and are more educated while in Singapore we get the absolute garbage from rural China and pinoy slumlands.Singapore is the toilet for the world's genetic cesspool.If PAP think these are talents they are sorely mistaken,all the real talents are in ang moh land.

Last edited:

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal

i like your thread..:biggrin:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i believe its called the peasant look or the proletariat look,most sinkies are somewhat of the peasant variety.i believe the look is more pronounced among the PRCs that litter among Singapore.if u compare the PRCs in Australia to Singapore,u will find the quality and the appearance of the PRCs in australia to be much more refined and better looking......especially the asian women in Australia,lots of stunning beauties there........well Australia has better quality control i believe most of the PRCs there come from middle class and rich families and are more educated while in Singapore we get the absolute garbage from rural China and pinoy slumlands.Singapore is the toilet for the world's genetic cesspool.If PAP think these are talents they are sorely mistaken,all the real talents are in ang moh land.

Your comment reminded me, Oh the early morning weekend crowds are all ugly FTs la :p