• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bloomberg is correct

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
5D9407A9-AF6B-4441-A338-F5851CE6339C.jpeg

maxsanic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Give and take I would say give Lim Guan Eng up to 2 months to hog the limelight with 1MDB, after all injecting confidence and improving perception on the country's corrupted finances is a very important part of a Finance Minister's job and will have a virtuous effect down the road if done effectively. If however after 2 months he is still milking 1MDB and not focusing on most of the real work, then Malaysia has unfortunately thrown out a thief only to replace him with yet another slime ball politician.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Give and take I would say give Lim Guan Eng up to 2 months to hog the limelight with 1MDB, after all injecting confidence and improving perception on the country's corrupted finances is a very important part of a Finance Minister's job and will have a virtuous effect down the road if done effectively. If however after 2 months he is still milking 1MDB and not focusing on most of the real work, then Malaysia has unfortunately thrown out a thief only to replace him with yet another slime ball politician.
yes, it will require 69 days to do the trick.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thats probaBly because lim guan eng did not expect to be the finance minister and did not prepare in advance what he is suppose to do.my personal feeling is, they got the wrong man for the job.its dr m trading the support he got from lim kit siang giving the son this post.