• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bloody FT ah Neh think he pay rent big F

csi88

Alfrescian
Loyal
After tolerating for many incident of knocking,jumping, and dragging of furniture,i went to my neighbour upstair occupied by a FT ah neh.pressed the door bell no response. music and tv on very loud. Then tap on the living room window and noticed a indian lady jumping like a monkey with the child following the music. She then saw me and came towards the window.I then told her try to minimize the jumping cos it cause alot of disturbance and be considerate to other resident as this is not the first time. Her reply to me was, her child is very small,how to prevent the child from jumping. I then told her u cant stop the child from jumping but u can prevent or stop her rather than jumping with her together. At this juncture,the husband came and said, he pay rent to this house, he can do anything. Not happy go and complaint. Knn! i lost my head......... i then told him this is Singapore!!!!!! Does not mean u pay rental, u are a Big F!!! get this straight!!!!!!! I told him i will look for the owner and talk to the owner otherwise i report to town council. He then invited me into his house to discuss. My reply to him was...I dun have time to talk ali baba stories with you.and i went off

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mediation centre might propose you partake in their bangala 'jumping'... YEE-BA-YEE-BA-UN-TUN-NEH-UN-TUN-NEH...YEPPA-YEPPA !!!

csi88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screw the mediation centre if i am ask to go.I used my hard earn CPF to buy this house even though i dun own it cos end of the day its HDB. i wont want the curry incident to repeat history again.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i had a friend confront the upstairs neighbour, now every morning the neighbour wakes up at 5am for shift work he would knock on his kettle b4 boiling water and slam the chair etc... Then they would spit on his clothes when he hang it out to dry, tip cigarettes ash .. its a nightmare if u have inconsiderate neighbour. It gets worst when we have so much 3rd world FT.

Last edited:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
After tolerating for many incident of knocking,jumping, and dragging of furniture,i went to my neighbour upstair occupied by a FT ah neh.pressed the door bell no response. music and tv on very loud. Then tap on the living room window and noticed a indian lady jumping like a monkey with the child following the music. She then saw me and came towards the window.I then told her try to minimize the jumping cos it cause alot of disturbance and be considerate to other resident as this is not the first time. Her reply to me was, her child is very small,how to prevent the child from jumping. I then told her u cant stop the child from jumping but u can prevent or stop her rather than jumping with her together. At this juncture,the husband came and said, he pay rent to this house, he can do anything. Not happy go and complaint. Knn! i lost my head......... i then told him this is Singapore!!!!!! Does not mean u pay rental, u are a Big F!!! get this straight!!!!!!! I told him i will look for the owner and talk to the owner otherwise i report to town council. He then invited me into his house to discuss. My reply to him was...I dun have time to talk ali baba stories with you.and i went off

You spastic maggot :oIo:

Beggars can't be too choosy. If you were rich enough to live in a bungalow like me, you will not have to worry about from your neighbours:mad:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah Nehs all very yaya wan...

900 000 more are on the way soon ...

Sing ka poor liao liao...

Remember...

Rule lumber 1 : Do NOT trust ah nehs .

csi88

Alfrescian
Loyal

Beggars can't be too choosy. If you were rich enough to live in a bungalow like me, you will not have to worry about from your neighbours:mad:

Thanks for yr comments.i am very contented with my life. Whether i am rich or poor, doesnt not matter cos i dun have the habit of showiing off.

Cuntamania

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for yr comments.i am very contented with my life. Whether i am rich or poor, doesnt not matter cos i dun have the habit of showiing off.

Well said man, need not show off. more importantly be happy and contented you'll live life to the fullest right.:smile:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shit skins are the worst cos they have nothing to show off about and still dare to act arrogant. Even worse in this cOuntry the only ppl that somehow can be blamed are Chinese ppl. This means that when kelings create noise like this few ppl would actually blame them. You know why the curry incident created so much outcry online? Cos it was a Chinese family vs an non Chinese one. There are many sinkere Chinese dogs that bow down and wag their tails at anyone non Chinese. That was why when it was the Indian family that had to give way Many Chinese dogs were offended cos they think all Chinese should be dogs and bend down for the kelings. To ts I hope you are successful in your appeal against these shit skins

Last edited:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

don't be a wimp................pour whatever disgusting thing like glue, shit ,etc etc at their main door lor...............

better yet................pour it or throw it through the window.....................

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bungalow - single storey detach building or structure =
Really rich, a real house with land surrounding the bungalow with garden, swiming pool, maybe even a tennis court and a garage with cars collection.
Just rich enough, a real house with a small rose garden & a front porch enough to park two cars.
The "I'm telling you i am very rich living in a bungalow & earns million salary" rich, dog house also bungalow detach from the next building lah, water bowl considered swimming pool loh, next to dog house, poop poop corner considered big garden lah! Front porch will be where he stand to greet his master, that one considered parking a four wheel drive dog (NOT DODGE).

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Mean ...

06.11.19.StatusQuoReduxCOL1.gif

You mean another 900,000 will vote for PAP ? Your MRT will fail and most roads will be jammed. More money to collect for PAP ? Too bad, nobody wanna do it. So, it's GAME OVER since day one.

Since, everybody wanna play by the fake rule = status quo.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: You Mean ...

Yes its good that you stand up to that bastard Ah neh family... I share your pain too as my old neighbour next door back then at Tampines was from India.. Typical Fucktard Ah Neh village peasants... They got 2 little noisy bastard sons and husband and wife will shout loudly each time they had a family quarrel... Everyday one of their bastard son will cry aloud.. Once these 2 little bastards make too much noise outside the corridor, and I came out and and shouted to them to keep the noise down.. One of the little bastard came back crying to his home and called out for the father.. The father told me whats the problem and I raised my voice at that Chao Ah neh and told him to control his sons and if he's not happy he can go back home to India.. Told me not to say things like that, but one of my old neighbour, an retired Malay uncle too came out and told the Ah neh that they too are not happy with the constant din caused by the Ah neh family and their 2 little bastards... Ah neh then apologised to me and my neighbour and promised to keep and eye on his sons... These scums will back down if you fuck them up... the more we give in to their arrogance, the more they will behave like big fucks in our country..

csi88

Alfrescian
Loyal
don't be a wimp................pour whatever disgusting thing like glue, shit ,etc etc at their main door lor...............

better yet................pour it or throw it through the window.....................

Wa! u sound machiam like loanshark runner leh.........i am only a typical laymen. why want to implant such dirty act ? Then there will be long ending to this matter. Btw,appreciate yr comments.

konstandy

Alfrescian
Loyal

haha very funny u live in bungalow or clean jump bun in a bungalow ... u post worse than a bangla & u 1 people to b live u live in a private home haha:biggrin: