• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious blockchain technology

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
i saw a good article on blockchain but what i know this methodlogy/concept has already been around since year 2000, de furthest i know. you know which site is a very good example in implementing blockchain trading? it's the bookmaker's site called betfair.com from UK which is banned in s'pore. de reason why it was banned is i think pple abused the site by becoming bookmakers and sports rigging. if you still want to access the site to see see look look, i think you need vpn to access.

the brokerages can kiss my arse from then on...

https://letstalkpayments.com/an-overview-of-blockchain-technology/