• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Blackpink Jennie 可以吗?

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
iabuey234a4b1.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
BlackPink means one nipple black, one nipple pink izzit?
Don’t think I don’t know you ccb hakka son of whore are harassing me. You sia suay hypocrite criminal bully acting righteous scolding 50 cent while you are persecuting me. Pui!

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don’t think I don’t know you ccb hakka son of whore are harassing me. You sia suay hypocrite criminal bully acting righteous scolding 50 cent while you are persecuting me. Pui!
So you admit your nipple one side black one side pink? I never come across a SCB that always 自作多情, 不打自招 on a forum.
BTW, what is it about you that is worth persecuting? Do you actually think limpeh really put my attention on you? You really do need to see a psychiatrist to cure your narcissistic issue.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So you admit your nipple one side black one side pink? I never come across a SCB that always 自作多情, 不打自招 on a forum.
BTW, what is it about you that is worth persecuting? Do you actually think limpeh really put my attention on you? You really do need to see a psychiatrist to cure your narcissistic issue.
You criminal bully dog sure like to act innocent after doing evil. You not persecuting me then you persecuting which woman? Pui!

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You criminal bully dog sure like to act innocent after doing evil. You not persecuting me then you persecuting which woman? Pui!
Bitch you think you're the only vagina-owner in this forum izzit? You think you so special here izzit? Zeng sor por!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bitch you think you're the only vagina-owner in this forum izzit? You think you so special here izzit? Zeng sor por!
You criminal bully dog son of vagina owner do evil still want to deny. Of course there are other women here - or what appears to be women - but you like them don’t you? You only hate me so of course I am the woman that you are persecuting. Pui!