• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Black-hearted SG company director drove Malaysian employee to suicide

covertbriar

Alfrescian
Loyal
1.jpg

A lot more at https://tinyurI.com/y6ottyjt

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
A check of this company background

From SLM Visioncare (Singapore) Pte Ltd
Child health care centre in Singapore

'SLM Visioncare is Asia's leading and fastest growing vision care physiotherapy service provider. We have over 30 years of experience, and have established over 600 outlets in Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, China, Malaysia and Indonesia. SLM Visioncare is the No.1 physiotherapy for myopia recovery in Singapore. NO Injections, NO Medicine, and NO Surgery.'

KNN myopia can self leecovery mare KNN my uncle think is conning the tam chia ter nao parents KNN

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
1stly my deepest condolences to the deceased family may her soul rest in peace.

SINGAPORE is a very TOXIC country where the people (majority of sgrean) are heartless, back stabbing and self entitled prick think they are better then everyone else!
only a VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY small numbers of sgrean are nice people almost VERY rare to find nowadays.
sadly i was born in sg and lived there and work there all my life and experienced 1st hand and get to experienced how evil they are!

trust me they can seem friendly infront of u BUT once u turn your back they will stab u sui sui and when u look at them they still can smile at u like nothing happened!
if u want to survive working in sg u have to follow their ways backstab others and be evil BUT....... if u do that without realising it one day u eventually be one of them and be evil yourself!

i just glad i left singapore for good and i glad that in future my children will never experience these evil people!

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
1stly my deepest condolences to the deceese family may her soul rest in peace.

SINGAPORE is a very TOXIC country where the people (majority of sgrean) are heartless, back stabbing and self entitled prick think they are better then everyone else!
only a VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY small numbers of sgrean are nice people almost VERY rare to find nowadays.
sadly i was born in sg and lived there and work there all my life and experienced 1st hand and get to experienced how evil they are!

trust me they can seem friendly infront of u BUT once u turn your back they will stab u sui sui and when u look at them they still can smile at u!
if u want to survive working in sg u have to follow their ways backstab others and be evil BUT if u do that without realising it one day u eventually be one of them and be evil yourself!

i just glad i left singapore for good and i glad that in future my children will never experience these evil people!

I'm a very nice person.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
1stly my deepest condolences to the deceased family may her soul rest in peace.

trust me they can seem friendly infront of u BUT once u turn your back they will stab u sui sui and when u look at them they still can smile at u like nothing happened!
if u want to survive working in sg u have to follow their ways backstab others and be evil BUT....... if u do that without realising it one day u eventually be one of them and be evil yourself!

It's not just Singapore

People all over the world are like that.

If you dont feel it yet it just means you haven't interacted with enough people.

I have learned this lesson. Less interaction with people is better for mental health.

The type of interaction is also important.

If you come in contact with many people serving them you will feel it.

Also if you work for them. (Similar concept)

People who do not work and do no work frontline service jobs tend to have a different experience. Their interactions are generally more pleasant.

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's not just Singapore

People all over the world are like that.

If you dont feel it yet it just means you haven't interacted with enough people.

I have learned this lesson. Less interaction with people is better for mental health.

by nature i am a very friendly person bro even if i outside i will strike a conversation with strangers.
so far in Australia the past 10 years the Australian majority of them are nice friendly people no dramas.

i used to work in CSSD and in there a power struggling bro!:

3 indian (1 manager 2 juniors)
1 malay (me junior)
2 philipino (seniors)
1 old ang mo(senior)

the indian manager wants to groom one of the indian junior to be second incharge while the rightful place suppose to be one of the philipino senior.
and just what the indian junior and the philipino senior backstab eachother and the indian junior she very bossy!
the old ang mo senior told me just ignore them just do my work and look forward to go home.

well one thing i learned in singapore when working inviroment is toxic i dont want to waste my time and resign.
the junior indian ask me why i want to resign i told her nicely i retiring she look at me surprise!

there one time we went to the zoo and met sgrean or malaysian family and i greeted and talk to the uncle when i ask he from he answer me rudely and say "MEBOURNE!
my dear wife was there and after they left my wife tell me not anyone wants to be my friend. she said she know i am a very friendly person but she said i should stop being too friendly. i known my wife more then 18 year she never tell me off. so since then whenever i see asian who look like or sound like sgrean or malaysian i just give them a friendly face if they talk to me i be very happy to talk to them and if they just ignore me (normally they just ignore me) its ok life goes on :smile:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
by nature i am a very friendly person bro even if i outside i will strike a conversation with strangers.
so far in Australia the past 10 years the Australian majority of them are nice friendly people no dramas.

i used to work in CSSD and in there a power struggling bro!:

3 indian (1 manager 2 juniors)
1 malay (me junior)
2 philipino (seniors)
1 old ang mo(senior)

the indian manager wants to groom one of the indian junior to be second incharge while the rightful place suppose to be one of the philipino senior.
and just what the indian junior and the philipino senior backstab eachother and the indian junior she very bossy!
the old ang mo senior told me just ignore them just do my work and look forward to go home.

well one thing i learned in singapore when working inviroment is toxic i dont want to waste my time and resign.
the junior indian ask me why i want to resign i told her nicely i retiring she look at me surprise!

there one time we went to the zoo and met sgrean or malaysian family and i greeted and talk to the uncle when i ask he from he answer me rudely and say "MEBOURNE!
my dear wife was there and after they left my wife tell me not anyone wants to be my friend. she said she know i am a very friendly person but she said i should stop being too friendly. i known my wife more then 18 year she never tell me off. so since then whenever i see asian who look like or sound like sgrean or malaysian i just give them a friendly face if they talk to me i be very happy to talk to them and if they just ignore me (normally they just ignore me) its ok life goes on :smile:
You greet spore or msian who probably had a horrid time back home of course they will curse you.