• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Black and white descendants of Thomas Jefferson want his statues be removed

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
3F9B8F08-D567-4B6A-8C01-FF75CAF1A5B8.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Angmoh the best indeed. Not like coward evil filthy Malaysian Indian criminal bully dog liar son of whore @ginmother aka @glockman aka @Bad New Brown that proudly support criminals as long as the criminals are their own people and their family quoting @Bad New Brown statement “of course we only support our own people”.
Angmoh the best indeed. Not like chinese criminal bully dogs @Valium @sweetiepie that will keep quiet on criminal injustice as long as they, their families and their cronies got advantage and are not the ones affected by the crimes. And not just keep quiet on crimes, these Chinese dogs @Valium @sweetiepie are so proud to join the criminals to trample weaker and vulnerable so called own people.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Angmoh the best indeed. Not like chinese criminal bully dogs @Valium @sweetiepie that will keep quiet on criminal injustice as long as they, their families and their cronies got advantage and are not the ones affected by the crimes. And not just keep quiet on crimes, these Chinese dogs @Valium @sweetiepie are so proud to join the criminals to trample weaker and vulnerable so called own people.
animated-chicken-image-0166.gif

AIRRRRRRR CHICKEN HAVE LEECHED THE POLLING STATION
unnamed.gif

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely cheebye whole piece take out let dog fuck. I will grab your hair and drag you across the floor, your fucking cheebye will burn across the ground. I will nail your fucking smelly cheebye to the wall!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey fuckslut. Sucked how many cocks so far? Drank how many litres of sperm?
How many times must I say go to twitter to post your dirty m&d or Cantonese prostitute descendant question. You evil coward beast obviously know the answer and dare not go and so hiding in this rat hole churning evil filthy lies of me under asshole @Leongsam protection. Pui your filthy m&d or Cantonese dirty whore mother wife daughters phua cb raised coward beasts to bully woman

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
So you are m&d whore descendant pretending to be Cantonese prostitute descendant. Pui your dirty m&d whore mother wife daughters phua cb raised shameless coward beasts pretending to be nice and humble outside while a vicious criminal bully dog here.

Who told you I'm nice and humble outside?
If I see you outside, I will cut off your nipple and make your chew it!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So you are m&d whore descendant pretending to be Cantonese prostitute descendant. Pui your dirty m&d whore mother wife daughters phua cb raised shameless coward beasts pretending to be nice and humble outside while a vicious criminal bully dog here.
So pretentious and evil filthy coward brown m&d criminal bully dog liar son of whore @Valium that dare not admit its own race while insulting other race yellow.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who told you I'm nice and humble outside?
If I see you outside, I will cut off your nipple and make your chew it!
Please lah see the way you dog liar son of whore are subservient infront of @jw5 here already know you are a subservient dog acting nice and humble outside.