• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Bitter Faggot: Fuck! It Should Be Me, Not Mad Hatter! I Should Be The PM!! Guess The Faggot!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
anwar-ibrahim-pd.ashx

PETALING JAYA: Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim has admitted feeling that it should have been him who was sworn in as the seventh prime minister of the country, and not Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad, when he was watching the swearing-in ceremony on May 10.

The PKR president-elect said this when asked during a lecture in Singapore on what was going through his mind at the time, reported Channel News Asia.

"You want me to be honest or politically correct?

"(If) Politically correct, of course, I rejoiced, everybody was so elated. Look, Mahathir's swearing-in, (signalled a) new era for Malaysia.

"But I also felt that I should have been there, you know? I did, I did.

"I do not want to lie to you, I did think about this – it should be me, not you (Dr Mahathir)," he said, drawing laughter from the audience after a student posed the question.

Anwar was the deputy prime minister in 1998 when he was sacked by Dr Mahathir.

He will be contesting the Port Dickson by-election on Oct 13.

In the event that the PKR president-elect wins the Negri Sembilan parliamentary seat, he will return to the Dewan Rakyat as an MP, allowing the transition of the country’s leadership to take place as per Pakatan Harapan’s agreement that he would take over from Dr Mahathir.

Dr Mahathir has said that he would honour the agreement – that he would be interim Prime Minister for two years before handing over the reins to Anwar.

Read more at https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nat...ching-dr-m-being-made-pm/#Lgjc9e930IDj4oy7.99

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is making the same mistake ...being impatient.

If Mahathir did not lead the coalition, it is unlikely that Harapan would have won. Anwar has little credibility.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is making the same mistake ...being impatient.

If Mahathir did not lead the coalition, it is unlikely that Harapan would have won. Anwar has little credibility.
If Anwar did not support the coalition. Madhatter would have lost n madhatter would now be in prison with anwar. So they both need each other