• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bitches still holding roses after V Day

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Valentine's Day is over. Why are there still so many bitches carrying stalks of roses walking around proudly? And most of them are either horrifying looking or fat bitches!

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Valentine's Day is over. Why are there still so many bitches carrying stalks of roses walking around proudly? And most of them are either horrifying looking or fat bitches!

sounds to me you are very sore and sour for not having any valentine.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
sounds to me you are very sore and sour for not having any valentine.

V Day is just some commercial crap to me meant for young punks! I'm very happy and contented with my partner of 15 years. To us, everyday is V Day. Of course, like most guys, once in a while, I'll celebrate an "F" Day with some younger pussies! :p

TedDibiase

Alfrescian
Loyal
npnt2tt.jpg

Meltdown

Alfrescian
Loyal
They purchased them themselves just to show others they oso received red roses!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Girls got shelf life & must hang on to whatever good days are left :rolleyes:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Girls got shelf life & must hang on to whatever good days are left :rolleyes:

jw5

Loyal
Because the semen is still drying in their vaginas. :smile: