• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

bitch, slut, whore, psycho...

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
is this the female typecast hierarchical order? lol, with some hybrid variations eg in the case of lau gin @ginfreely, the all traits embracing super hybrid :biggrin:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
is this the female typecast hierarchical order? lol, with some hybrid variations eg in the case of lau gin @ginfreely, the all traits embracing super hybrid :biggrin:
Who cares ?
Women can label other women whatever they want. We men are just interested what's between their thighs. Abalones are abalones, and that's what matters most.

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who cares ?
Women can label other women whatever they want. We men are just interested what's between their thighs. Abalones are abalones, and that's what matters most.

yes if u put it that way, its actually very simple no need to overthink :biggrin:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes if u put it that way, its actually very simple no need to overthink :biggrin:
Leave the overthinking to women as it is in their DNA to do so.
Let them do their overthinking while we men do our penetrating. There are no conflicts between those two actions whatsoever.

Last edited:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tonite will have noise again and wake her up, she will come in and start another thread, lol
Sister Claire is being possesed by the spirit of that infamous virgin liao. She has overtaken her rightful place here. You can sense the same aggression, hatred and despise in her.
Sister Cloudy is in a dangerous place now. Unfortunately she is still naively wallowing herself with motivational posters.....with some clearly taking a jab at one particular highfalutin woman.

Last edited:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
22fb76184d8abdcf8b49414334c4102a5db9d772r1-320-240_hq.gif

@ginfreely this is how you die. Of course your rod will be thicker since your cheebye entrance and tunnel is king size..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ginfreely all haywire in her brains, but what if she's a hot MILF in real life?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
My 1st wife was all of the above (bitch, slut, whore, psycho). My second and current wife is a bitch and psycho. My girlfriend is starting to be a slut and a psycho.

Hence, it's a fact that all women are fucking psychos! Maybe I should just date men from here on?