• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

bit torrent website left in Singapore

fwchong

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi all

I have been overseas but I am coming back and friends tell me that bit torrent website has been banned in Singapore. Is it true ? so you guys used VPN to download movies ?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi all

I have been overseas but I am coming back and friends tell me that bit torrent website has been banned in Singapore. Is it true ? so you guys used VPN to download movies ?

You should buy original and support the artistes instead of ripping them off.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You should buy original and support the artistes instead of ripping them off.

that's the problem with sinkies. they are no different from their tiong cousins. these wealthy ingrates would go out of their way including committing fraud and crimes to save a few bucks. for example, they would risk going to jb to top up their miserable gas tank for their $200k cars and flout 3/4 tank rules if they can get away with it. and then they blame the gov for making gas expensive in sg while praising the mal gov for keeping price of fuel low in ml. they would park their $300k cars illegally taking up 2 spots without paying or in a no-parking zone just to save a few bucks in parking fees. they would drive miles to get a cheaper cup of kopi and bowl of mee pok just because the local kopitiam charges 20 cents more for a miserable shrimp. and when they get fleeced by an ang mo coffee chain for $5 of coffee, they lan lan take it in the chin and sit down in the aircon place smirking with their "attas" high class coffee. and to add insult to injury, they whine about kopitiam kopi getting too expensive with a 10c increase. :rolleyes:

PaulStanley

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Bollocks! No such thing. Works fine.

Use the IP addresses below for those who are offshore and not using VPN.

118.189.13.178 - Port 8080
128.199.92.56 - Port 3128
128.199.92.56 - Port 80
128.199.164.194 - Port 3128
119.81.3.252 - Port 3129
128.199.248.98 - Port 80
128.199.138.10 - Port 8080
128.199.92.56 - Port 8080
103.224.167.101 - Port 8080
128.199.217.53 - Port 80
52.74.69.147 - Port 80
128.199.142.176 - Port 8118

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't have to torrent. Can use XBMC(Kodi) on a PC/Mac/android machine & watch movies if you have decent internet speed.

Or get an IP TV. For better access you can try one of the paid servers.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi all

I have been overseas but I am coming back and friends tell me that bit torrent website has been banned in Singapore.

Your friends talk cock. :rolleyes:

Certain torrent sites have met with legal troubles, but even if one gets shut down, two more take its place. :cool:

fwchong

Alfrescian
Loyal
me old school...been away in NZ to study for too long that I cant remember going to a cinema as I recall too exp. I am still studying and still need to save to cover my rent, bills and so cannot support any hollywood star for the lavish lifestyle..I will be back for a short while but heard my friend say Singapore govt want to ban torrent website..

fwchong

Alfrescian
Loyal
how do you use these IP address ? any simple instructions ? me very newbie to this Ip address stuff to download movies...