• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bird's Nest genuine or not?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Remedial Benefits And Usage Of Bird's Nest

Bird's Nest from a Clinical Experimental Point of View

According to a recent medical research reported by Hong Kong Chinese University, the cell division enzyme and hormone of bird's nest can promote reproduction and rebirth of human cells. The Glycoprotein content directly stimulates cell growth in human’s immune system. As a result, body metabolism is enhanced and functional effects are greatly improved. Effective results of bird's nest are observed when they are consumed by children, elders, feeble and sick people.

Bird's Nest from Traditional and Modern Chinese Medication's Point of View.

(Chinese Medication Dictionary) Bird's Nest is used as restorative and remedial food since the Ching dynasty as recorded in (Major Herbs Guidebook) and (Major Herbs Digest). Previous clinical researches have concluded that bird's nest has a (sweet and calm) character. Bird's nest contributed medical benefits to lung, stomach and kidney neural system. Several ancient medicine books such as (New Major Herbs), (Southern Mountain Chronicle) and (New Herbs Revised) all recorded plenty of detail of bird's nest remedial benefits.

Bird's Nest from a Nutrition Point of View

The main nutrition contents of bird's nest are carbohydrate (30%) and protein (5%) although its protein content can be compared to that of milk or eggs. Bird’s nest also contains plenty of calcium and phosphorus, as well as some iron and iodine. There are still some other untraced compositions that may have medical benefits; hence we can not judge its value by the main nutrition contents alone.

so are we all convinced? four bowls of bird's nest will cost you about $200.....okay???

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
a wonderful precept. i was told many monks and nuns take bird's nest to improve their complexion. is it true? thai and laotian monks eat meat. they are not entirely vegetarian. even myanmar monks are not necessarily vegetarian. i think it's all in your mind and in your heart. right?

Why dun you drop dead immediately and go to hell.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why dun you drop dead immediately and go to hell.

u don't have to hurry me lah...i will go in due course...u young fella better take good care of your ownself. don't anyhow hamtam and burst an artery over something so innocuous like taking bird's nest....i will drop dead anytime so no worry ok....u take care yourself...i go i go i go....happy?

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
wauhahahaa!!!!!!!!...my friend has invited me to invest in his flatted factory to harvest bird's nest. he told me the market is good and the business is very lucrative. just invest $100K is good enough for at least a 10% returns....i saw the place, not bad..

empty building.some music to attract the swallows.wait to collect the bird's nest. good harvest....but quite sad if you see some young birds die and strangle by their own sticky saliva....the young are trapped and killed by their own sticky saliva...in their own nests...

then either ur friend or my friend plus my friend's friend is bullshitting.

my friend, who married a malaysian girl, also has the building for harvesting bird nest. although the end product is expensive, but u must remember the chain of distribution. for example, u pay very little for oyster harvester. but why end product (pearls) is so expensive. cos of mark up.

i ask both parties and said nowadays, people shun bird nest from malaysia, and now many of the malaysian bird nest are dirt cheap. also, if u go to kampongs in pahang, ipoh etc, almost every household got their own flats for harvesting.

and finally, u don't need 100k to invest. knn, my friend (the one married a malaysian girl) jio me before, each fork out 10k (total 20k sgd) is enough to get the birds to spit at u.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
....and finally, u don't need 100k to invest. knn, my friend (the one married a malaysian girl) jio me before, each fork out 10k (total 20k sgd) is enough to get the birds to spit at u.

like this i kena conned liao.he told me got land, build a 4-storey flatted "factory",got jaga,got this and got that...$100K is dirt cheap surely make money...

that malaysian rumour about adding gelatin to bird's nest is very damaging indeed...better call my friend asap....

many are avoiding malaysian bird's nest...and buying thai and indonesian birds...