• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Billions of SG reserve turns toxic

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
"It's a Long term investment" is the standard reply form our GIC and Tamasick when they are being question on what seems like a really bad investment decision.

Since they suffers only paper losses and no one can say they are right or wrong till the distant future, this is one of the best excuse ever.

Many of our Warrant Buffet wannabe pour billions into failing banks and financial institutions , thinking that it's a real bargain and base on the proven theory that what goes down,must come up.

But this time round, what goes down, when all the way down to bankruptcy.

As we sit and watch our reserve evaporating, I wonder what excuse these scholars will come up next to cover their disastrous bet, recently we did not hear excuses any more but apocalyptic phases like "The worse is yet to come"

Since we do not practice accountability or the ability to vote any lousy government out for the past 40 years,
Let us just enjoy whatever we have for as long as we can.

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have more faith in our leaders. They know what they are doing.

There's a big flood and a man climb to his roof and pray to God.

A small dinghy came by and people on board ask him to climb in but he refuse, he got faith in God.

A Bigger motor boat came by but again he refuse to board, continue to pray.

A helicopter came by, still he insist to stay put and pray to God.

The man eventually drown.

In Haven, He ask God : I have faith in you God, I pray so hard for you to save me, why you forsake me God?

God say : You idiot, I already send you the Dinghy, The Motor Boat and the helicopter.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
don't worry too much. go and enjoy your meals. let our world class leaders tackle the problems. they'll manage this crisis well like all crises in the past. singAPORE can one lah.don't have to worry. we have the best team and the wisest statesman in the world to advise us. stay cool and we'll all pull through.singapore okay! majulah singapura!!!

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
Worries can't turn things around but can give you a bad ulcer.
I'm sure our great leaders, (not to mention highest paid) are taking good care of us.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
yes, look at all our great leaders. their hairs have turned grey and white overnight.they're facing so much stress. so give them a break.they're doing a great job.don't worry, we're uniquely singaporean. we'll survive. we'll overcome. we'll succeed.we have the best governance.we have the best leaders. we have the best men at the helm.and we have the wisest man on earth. so we are safe. go and enjoy yourself and leave the worries to our great leaders. everything will be fine. mari kita singaporeans. hallelujah!!! majulah singapura!!!

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's a big flood and a man climb to his roof and pray to God.

In Haven, He ask God : I have faith in you God, I pray so hard for you to save me, why you forsake me God?

God say : You idiot, I already send you the Dinghy, The Motor Boat and the helicopter.

Helicopter ?? You mean the useless and idiotic Chinese educated "ser-bu-ser"??:eek: