• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Big Tiong bully small Tiong and got kicked into a spasm.

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Taiwan.
Tiong Cock doesn't give a fuck to the little red dot.

Oh in that context, then I think the red guy is HK.

Taiwan just announced this week that they are not seeking independence. They don't want China to misunderstand.
Therefore, Taiwan will not dare to shoot down any warplanes from China that fly pass the island.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh in that context, then I think the red guy is HK.

Taiwan just announced this week that they are not seeking independence. They don't want China to misunderstand.
Therefore, Taiwan will not dare to shoot down any warplanes from China that fly pass the island.
You must be reading the wrong message. All indications are pointing to Taiwan gearing up for war.
And US is now selling killer drones to Taiwan. If I'm Winnie Xi, I'll be paranoid as hell.

Last edited:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Bully reminds of chink vampires:biggrin:

source.gif

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In fighting, does not matter how many small punches the opponent throws at you. What counts is that one punch that hits the opponent in the right place: the jaw, the groin, the back of the head.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm more keen to see what happens to our US embassy and Tiong embassy here when war starts. They literally have their back doors facing each other....

The Tiongs like to bully nearby small countries, so the Brunei embassy along Tanglin Road should be worried.