• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BIG THANK YOU to FTs - without you we wouldn't had fucked PAP so deeply

hor_LEE_ber

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Foreigners

We hated you here so much that we had fucked down Lee Kuan Yew govt as a result. Thank you so much for giving us the necessary strength. Without you we couldn't have it done. We had tried hard for so many decades and couldn't find enough strength to kick PAP in the ass hard enough. You presence and great help did it for us finally.

How could we had Lee Kuan Yew govt fucked without being angered by you foreigners and FT who PAP gave our home our jobs and our future to?

Without you foreigners here Lee Kuan Yew would still be the fucking CB MM.

We must make a huge hor-LEE-ber FT monument at center of city to remember your unforgettable contribution to Singapore.

Kam Sia so much from the bottom of my heart.
:biggrin:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well said buddy, all it need is one bad policy PAP needed to screw themselve to death.

Now all we have to do is to wait by the kerbs and sidelines to let LKY hearse pass by sooner.

Dear Foreigners

We hated you here so much that we had fucked down Lee Kuan Yew govt as a result. Thank you so much for giving us the necessary strength. Without you we couldn't have it done. We had tried hard for so many decades and couldn't find enough strength to kick PAP in the ass hard enough. You presence and great help did it for us finally.

How could we had Lee Kuan Yew govt fucked without being angered by you foreigners and FT who PAP gave our home our jobs and our future to?

Without you foreigners here Lee Kuan Yew would still be the fucking CB MM.

We must make a huge hor-LEE-ber FT monument at center of city to remember your unforgettable contribution to Singapore.

Kam Sia so much from the bottom of my heart.
:biggrin:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
This thread hit the bull's eye. Every single fucking day i see one chao foreign trash, my anger towards the PAPpy dogs will go up one notch. 5 years from now, with Old Man dead, and Ass Loong screwing up more, it's time for PAPpy dogs be put down to sleep....permanently.

hor_LEE_ber

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you again FTs!

You made PAP members defected to opposition.

You made RC dogs voted opposition and distanced from PAP.

You made uncles and aunties voted opposition.

You threatened even civil servants' jobs, and made PAP dogs jealous!

You are the MAGIC FT!

You are our saviours!

How can we Singaporeans make history without you all FTs! Without you we will all die under PAP & Lee's rule.

I cry and thank you FTs!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let's all find the first FT we see today and give them a hug and a big kiss on their cheeks.

You got to be kidding!!, the ah nehs & bangladun comes with bed bugs, the ah meis come with worms, the ah tiongs are largely unwash...the rest, you won't want to know either... hummmm!!

Last edited:

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
You got to be kidding!!, the ah nehs & bangladun comes with bed bugs, the ah meis come with worms, the ah tiongs are largely unwash...the rest, you won't want to know either... hummmm!!

thats_racist.gif

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

For now, only 40% of sinkies are angry with PAP, so they need to antagonize another 25% only and PAP will be history. Remember the wrath of the people in 1700 the French persecuted the king. That was the first revolution in the world.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is not racist, you got to get down to the ground & you will know what I mean. Of course, we are politically correct not to tell the bangladun or the ah neh that he has got bed bugs, of course the ang moh the dirtiesr variety have them also...the point is, we are still poilte people!:smile:

How can it be racist?, when it is in our trait to label anything outside the Greater China Border as " gui", we have 'yang gui", "hei gui", "re ben gui" etc..

You should hug a few ah nehs...go to Boon Lay MRT or Jurong East MRT or the surrounds...:rolleyes:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Everyone is a racist la. I always buy roti prata from Indian, never from a Chinese.

You are right on this, as long as people do not become Bigots. We have our own private bearings of whom we will intearct with.