• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Big Sexy and Microsoft

Optimus Prime

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Many snickering behind your back at this ignorant statement....
Truly a gong cheebye of the highest order....
Fuck back to sister forum....politics out of depth for a dickhead like you

There i just exposed the PAP mole again. :biggrin:

Oh many huh? Who are they? I know... Your peers from YPAP / PAP IB in this forum. :biggrin:

Only when Leongsam removes advertisers in this forum and no more lucrative deals, then i MAY consider. Meanwhile your IB will have to, for the sixth year running of this forum, squeeze their balls in one corner Hahahaha

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
add sam to the equation and u will have the three musketeers...
musk4.jpg

the old guy is sam and the gay is mircosoft. i am the handsome one :biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There i just exposed the PAP mole again. :biggrin:

Oh many huh? Who are they? I know... Your peers from YPAP / PAP IB in this forum. :biggrin:

Only when Leongsam removes advertisers in this forum and no more lucrative deals, then i MAY consider. Meanwhile your IB will have to, for the sixth year running of this forum, squeeze their balls in one corner Hahahaha

At first I gave you benefit of doubt that your retardedness was due to your double digit IQ....
Now you have confirmed you are just plain crazy...

Darth Vader

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
? You hinting you know me?
No leh I only gamble for recreation now.
You got me confused with some other guy....keep guessing haha

Are u sure? I have your information through the bookmakers. A loss is a loss, whether to loser sgpools or other bookmakers, it's only which bookmaker pocketed your money. Ha ha ha

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Are u sure? I have your information through the bookmakers. A loss is a loss, whether to loser sgpools or other bookmakers, it's only which bookmaker pocketed your money. Ha ha ha

Wow din know you so power. Talk like real....can fool a few gong cheebyes like your friend OP....
Dun talk only lest you loose your cyber credibility....I know guys like you kill for such things like cyber fame and respect.

Post out lor....I'm sure there are people out there who curious to know me...though me not famous.

Darth Vader

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wow din know you so power. Talk like real....can fool a few gong cheebyes like your friend OP....
Dun talk only lest you loose your cyber credibility....I know guys like you kill for such things like cyber fame and respect.

Post out lor....I'm sure there are people out there who curious to know me...though me not famous.

So...... have u perfected the art of balls squeezing? You have to...

To find out why, u will soon see OP doing his task, then after that u have to go to one corner again and........

Only morons like u attach reputation on nicks in an anonymous forum full of clones. Ha ha ha

"Respect" has no meaning in an online forum you twit. It's a term reserved for the real world not a fairyland forum where you can make up any story you want.

Take my case as an example.. I've repeatedly told everyone how I started companies and made a pile selling them and I'm now happily retired with millions in the bank. Well it's all a big fat lie. In reality, I don't even have the money to pay my electricity bill this month. The highest position I've ever held is "senior clerk".

Why else did I start this donation thing... it's because I desperately need $$$$ to stay afloat or I'll starve to death.

Don't believe 99% of what you read here. People adopt personas of who they wished they were not who they actually are.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Schoolboy antics kena call bluff in an instant....
Malu sia....both OP and his gay pal DV are morons...
OP thinks he big shot in sister forum come over here think his nick big fuck riding on coattails of 2 regular members here....
Kena fuck jiatlat and expose by moi....muahahaha Loser.

Darth Vader

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He been humiliated enough liao....dun malu him further.

Really.......... huh? Like what harm can it do? I have exposed your stupidity at my earlier post and now u are trying to save your ugly face. Hahahaha

As far as i am concerned, as long advertisers are permitted in this forum, i will be around and u will have to do THIS Hahaha