• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Big ears live longer life ?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is this a myth ? I tried to research so far there isn't any scientific prove. Just want to hear from traditional point of view, is this true ?
Do you personally know anyone with big ears and live very long life or short life.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Is this a myth ? I tried to research so far there isn't any scientific prove. Just want to hear from traditional point of view, is this true ?
Do you personally know anyone with big ears and live very long life or short life.

What about ears that twitch?... is that a sign of a long life?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nerve endings on the ears are inexplicably connected to nerves on the dick. a twitch on one leads to the rise of the other. :p

B Man

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suspect that an elephant is involved somewhere.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What about ears that twitch?... is that a sign of a long life?

This is what I found for ear twitch :

Why is my right ear twitching?
Stress,caffeine
Caffeine
An isolated twitch of a muscle is called myokymia. It may be caused by stress, fatigue, or excess consumption of caffeine, or caffeine like compounds called xanthines found in tea, cocoa, and chocolate. It's usually not dangerous if it's isolated to just one muscle.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
This is what I found for ear twitch :

Why is my right ear twitching?
Stress,caffeine
Caffeine
An isolated twitch of a muscle is called myokymia. It may be caused by stress, fatigue, or excess consumption of caffeine, or caffeine like compounds called xanthines found in tea, cocoa, and chocolate. It's usually not dangerous if it's isolated to just one muscle.

But the eye twitches in sync. Does that mean it's dangerous? :eek:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But the eye twitches in sync. Does that mean it's dangerous? :eek:

If you stop blinking your eyes, your ear should stop twitching .
Your avatar confirms that. Just noticed you have a big ear, hopefully big ear can live longer life .:smile:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

you clearly don't know your biology well, my dear brother...
our noses and ears are growing all the time from cradle to grave.
our height may be limited by the level of growth hormone and dietary intake, muscular growth limited by protein intake and training, etc... the ears and noses grow and grow well over puberty and adulthood :smile::smile::smile:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nerve endings on the ears are inexplicably connected to nerves on the dick. a twitch on one leads to the rise of the other. :p
Misconcieved, like some some old wives tales. Only naughty visuals (and dirty thoughts) giving impetus to junior. But for some (like erection here), it's a lost cause. Only his ears twitch:p

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal

Elephant, ear big big, live long long!

But then again, Galapagos turtle, no external ear also live life long long!

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's true if you were to take them as examples.

smurf-tm.jpg

Legolas_golden_light.jpg

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
adopting an organic vegetarian diet and a healthy lifestyle plus being cautious with who you mixed with ( stay away from sinkies), ensure a long life,

not look at some body parts and say you got a long life..where the hell did you get your education from? must be sinkie education.

Last edited:

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
si liao la, I have short ears.
my ears don't have a perfect lobe.
must pull it every day to make it long.