• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BIG BULLY USA government targeted Chinese to win elections back then in 1888. Exactly what Trump is doing NOW.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
9F532C07-7A83-43B0-964F-D81532916755.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
BIG BULLY USA government targeted AGAINST Chinese to win elections back then in 1888. Exactly what Trump is doing NOW.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yet another proof that people never changed. Bastards and bitches gave birth to bastards and bitches.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Yet another proof that people never changed. Bastards and bitches gave birth to bastards and bitches.
I agree with you absolutely. :thumbsup:

Your parents must be as insane and foul-mouthed like you.

Thanks for your enlightened elucidation. Lol :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree with you absolutely. :thumbsup:

Your parents must be as insane and foul-mouthed like you.

Thanks for your enlightened elucidation. Lol :biggrin:
No. Obviously bastards and bitches are coward liar big criminal bullies thieves slanderers harassers like you Hakka dog snake telling lies of me stating facts as insane and my foul mouth is only reserved for foul mouth bastards that insulted me slut whore mistress. On the other hand Hokkien heroes gave birth to Hokkien heroes - if they are not sabotaged to death.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
No. Obviously bastards and bitches are coward liar big criminal bullies thieves slanderers harassers like you Hakka dog snake telling lies of me stating facts as insane and my foul mouth is only reserved for foul mouth bastards that insulted me slut whore mistress. On the other hand Hokkien heroes gave birth to Hokkien heroes - if they are not sabotaged to death.
Why so fierce?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It’s my pleasure to find out and share Hokkien history. Never know Hokkiens are so great.
A useless and jealous Malaysian dog just sent me this. Of course this is not a coincidence but harassment in response to my Hokkien charity education. Malaysian criminals sons of whores like this are international disgrace indeed.

31747C86-8618-4A06-8469-74CE3AF5D785.jpeg

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
A useless and jealous Malaysian dog just sent me this. Of course this is not a coincidence but harassment in response to my Hokkien charity education. Malaysian criminals sons of whores like this are international disgrace indeed.
Guess is the BIG BULLY sender a chinese traitor dog BIG or a filthy Indian black dog?

AA67E734-5D5A-4AE4-9F25-4937F833D6F3.jpeg

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

View attachment 59179
What on earth is this sms talking about? Must be filthy shit “senang Cuci”. Filthy and lawless Malaysians are crocodiles acting as good sheeps indeed.