• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bids for Kay Lee Roast Meat reach $3 million

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Property agent Raymond Lo, very good try.....your buyer offers more than $3m, but she needs to sort out her bank loan firrst.

Cum to me lah, I offer you $5m subject to my bank loan approval!

The couple have said they will accept offers of $2 million for just the recipe and lessons, but the bids so far have been for both the recipe and the premises.

By Jessica Lim

30/3/2012

The three highest bids received so far for Kay Lee Roast Meat Joint's recipe and shop space are $3 million, $2.8 million and $2.5 million.

But the 30-year-old eatery's owners - Madam Betty Kong, 66, and husband Ha Wai Kay, 62 - will not accept a cent less than the $3.5 million asking price.

Since the business was put up for sale two months ago, more than 60 parties have expressed interest. Senior property consultant Raymond Lo of Knight Frank, the real-estate broker handling
the sale, said no cheques have been received as yet.

The latest offer was made on Tuesday, by a woman who wanted to be known only as Mrs Ong. 'She offered to bring down a cheque for an amount of more than $3 million but said she
needed to sort out the loan first,' he said,
adding that the next two highest bids were $2.5 million and $2.8 million.