• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Beyond the Smokescreen: GMS vs WP

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even though SDP and other parties are making more incredulous statements on many issues, GMS continues to attack WP like a mad man.

The real reason is WP deemed GMS as substandard in the interests of the people of Singapore and decided that Singapore does not need a curse in Parliament, thus expelling him from the party.

DIVISION1

Alfrescian
Loyal
We would like to state categorically that we are officially in no way related nor sanction the activities of Mr. Goh Meng Seng, regardless of how critical the situation is currently for accurate portrayal of the cause and actions of the great establishment of this nation. We thank you for your time in taking interest on this matter.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even though SDP and other parties are making more incredulous statements on many issues, GMS continues to attack WP like a mad man.

The real reason is WP deemed GMS as substandard in the interests of the people of Singapore and decided that Singapore does not need a curse in Parliament, thus expelling him from the party.

Not true. His outburst against his former party only started after GE11. The root cause is likely the Kallang Moulmien hangover when he was forced to cede the GRC to WP.

Real politicians are forward looking and will find common ground to move forward. Apparently not in this case.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whatever the past reasons, his outbursts seek to achieve 2 things:

1. To tell the world that he was not wrong in leaving WP in the first place.

2. To provoke WP supporters (which unwittingly spilled to opposition supporters)

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
Real politicians are forward looking and will find common ground to move forward. Apparently not in this case.

He is Rabid GohMS aka Mr I'm-always-correct aka Mr I-always-have-the-last-word. Politician he is not.

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whatever the past reasons, his outbursts seek to achieve 2 things:

1. To tell the world that he was not wrong in leaving WP in the first place.

2. To provoke WP supporters (which unwittingly spilled to opposition supporters)

Or maybe he is trying to catch the attention of the White Scums?

I wish him and all true pink Singaporeans, all the best that he succeeds

wwabbit

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Too bad for him no one outside of this forum really notice him. I doubt WP even notice and even if they do they don't care, and why would they? Just some ranting madman that doesn't deserve any attention.

jw5

Loyal
We would like to state categorically that we are officially in no way related nor sanction the activities of Mr. Goh Meng Seng, regardless of how critical the situation is currently for accurate portrayal of the cause and actions of the great establishment of this nation. We thank you for your time in taking interest on this matter.

u 4got ur ...

o dear! ... :o

It should be "Oh dear dear......................."

Her trademark is two dears. :o

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Goh Meng Seng can be the leader of the Goondu Party. I will donate $1 to the party as a goodwill gesture. You can bet that the PAP will provide financial assistance if the Chief Goodu can show that he is as good as Harban Singh.