• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Beware! Scammer found in Jurong area..

Merklynn

Alfrescian
Loyal
320873_10151450714802632_139484524_n.jpg
557674_1391566361094377_1661214375_n.jpg

This guy from ITE or SP?

Last edited:

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The biggest scammers are those CCB ATB aunties from trhe mainland trying to sell you 3 packets of tissues for $1.

please dont be a gongcheebye and buy from these fucking beggars....

which makes me ask WTF is the PAP doing about these fucking "foreign" beggars!!!!

Yes, wtf! Once I gave money to this tissue auntie and when she opened her mouth to thank me in mainland accent I was so furious! Next time must ask how much first to hear the accent.

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
looks like spastic. why he still have to serve NS? he should be locked up in a cage like a monkey and fed bananas...