• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Beware of this lady!

I_hv_adream

Alfrescian
Loyal
os4isg.jpg

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I once had a rather pretty woman dozing next to me and intermittently laying her head on my shoulder. Until then I'd always hoped for something like to happen. But it was actually quite scary, what with allegations of molest, etc. In this instant, I decided to leave my seat. Unfortunately, I did so just as she was leaning in my direction, and she fell across the empty seat onto the lap of the next passenger.

Last edited:

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Of course got camera man, otherwise how we get the pictures. Got people take picture doesn't mean acting what:(

ai ya! ask yourself lah, if you sit facing the three like that would you take out your SLR and point directly at them face to face, most people will just secretly use camera phone if they ever want to take picture and notice the woman on the left could not hold back her smile

and how do you know that that woman going to snap the next moment, some more you can press your shutter on time :rolleyes:

jw5

Loyal
I once had a rather pretty woman dozing next to me and intermittently laying her head on my shoulder. Until then I'd always hoped for something like to happen. But it was actually quite scary, what with allegations of molest, etc. In this instant, I decided to leave my seat. Unfortunately, I did so just as she was leaning in my direction, and she fell across the empty seat onto the lap of the next passenger.

Please continue with the story, the best part looks like it's coming..................... :wink:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I leaned on a pretty woman on a bus when I fell asleep but she smiled at me when I realized it and woke up from my doze.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nothing much. Both parties got a shock and the dozer stayed awake after that. Unfortunately, someone else quickly jumped into my seat, so I couldn't reclaim it.

Please continue with the story, the best part looks like it's coming..................... :wink: