• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Beware of Chow Ang Moh Beggars retailers! I fixed one today!

Tony Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know Bastards Chow Ang Mohs to core from long days I spend in their homelands. They EXPLOIT RETAILERS Especially when they are broke! They buy anything even if unaffordable or unnecessary and used or waste these things, and then they GO BACK TO RETAILERS TO REFUND! Fixing ridiculous blames and false accusations on the products.

They make a scene when they don't get refund. They scold sales girls. Make threats and take video to intimidate people. If they get refund, they will repeat their stunt again and again at the same shop.

Today I saw one at a shop where I am regular. I helped the poor sales girls tested the product working. Chow Ang Moh did not even have any receipt! I threw him out. He want to threaten me with fight, but he back off knowing I was ready to break him up to SGH.

I told the girls call security guards and mata if he came back. They thanked me and said this Chow Ang Moh already made similar scenes and forced refunds 5 times or more!

Beware of Chow Ang Mohs!

Tell them all! Call mata! Fight back if they used force! Record CCTV or hand phone video. Don't be compromiszed !

If I saw him again, he will get it from me again! Chow Ang Moh Beggars!

Last edited:

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seen a few times Ang Moh selling key-chains and postcards at foodcourts and hawker centres but no one is interested.

Tony Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seen a few times Ang Moh selling key-chains and postcards at foodcourts and hawker centres but no one is interested.

Yes, those are drifter traveler type going every town short duration guerrilla warfare. Those buying everything they need and used and then refunding everything are FT, PR, special pass, EP, or even New SHITizens! PAP brought the White Trash here! Fucking CB!

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good job! No need scare. Most useless Sinkies will kowtow to these smelly monkeys.

Just had one Tai Ji with one chow gow few days ago. Initially want to challenge me but fucking useless make u turn and apologise after found out what I can do to him. Told me misunderstanding blah blah blah. Give face to my friend boss so suah suah. KNN, Thought me beri good to eat.

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many ang moh looked tough but they are more ah gua than real ah gua. The one you met should be a chao ah gua

Tony Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yah guys.

I can not Tahan these swines they are Cheapo Exploiter! Can not afford to purchase, take advantage of shops and causes losses and troubles, make people angry. Go and borrow or beg or steal! Don't try KPKB demand refund what you already used, faultless products, false accusations of quality issues. Threaten kind girls like a bully.

CB I suspected it as observer, and proven after I offered to test for the shop, the product absolutely don't have the problem alleged by Chow Ang Moh bastard.

They think Singaporean easy to bully huh? CB! He touched me I sent him to SGH A & E or mortuary. All witnesses will be on my favor. I Boh Kia one.

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
Right! Don't give face to these bastards, want to use our products FOC? fool us? Chow Ang Moh! Go fuck spider!

Fuck off from Pee Sai island!

aw_bark_kark

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the 1st place:

NO RECEIPT = FUCK OFF!

Who you purchased from? Mustafa ah?

No Receipt = not my problem. This rule applies in every shop in SG.

Don't waste my precious time. No receipt go court also you win. No receipt you go mata or Consumer Association also can not lodge any case. No receipt then Ang Moh go home fly kite!

Next customer pse! Thank you!

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Right! Don't give face to these bastards, want to use our products FOC? fool us? Chow Ang Moh! Go fuck spider!

Fuck off from Pee Sai island!
Actually I better. I go their country go use their products FOC. They all do it here. So I also join.

It is you chow sinkies stupid lah. Pay for the things you use!

You all stupid then scold ang moh. Sigh.

Tony Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yah guys!

PAP let these Chow Ang Mohs here to TAKE US FOR A RIDE. Fucking cheap scums and evil bastards.

We need to help one another against these F-trash. I am prepared to beat them up if they go rough. I know that Uber & Cabbies help one another to fight drunk Chow Ang Moh who are violent and damaging vehicles. Cabby uncle told me, they stop on the road even with own passenger in car, when they saw drunk Ang Moh beating fellow cabby, Chow Ang Moh kenna gang trashed. All fled before mata came.

We suffer losses in products vehicles injuries to these bastards. The device I tested today obviously had been used and can not be sold again as new, it has no fault so can not be exchanged with supplier, so either thrown away so sold 1/2 price? Damn SELFISH AND SHAMELESS Chow Ang Moh!

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Recent encounter with chao ang mor was bad too.

Not all these white trash are CEOs or CFOs etc. Many of them are assholes trying to make a living like the locals too. Heck, quite a few are not even on expat packages!

Tony Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sounds like a condom

So much horny idea ah?

Go fuck some Ang Mohs!

Chow Ang Moh fucked up their own world at own homeland already come to Asia to try to fuck us up! Defend our homeland! Kick their ass!

Expel Ang Moh beggars!

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
So much horny idea ah?

Go fuck some Ang Mohs!

Chow Ang Moh fucked up their own world at own homeland already come to Asia to try to fuck us up! Defend our homeland! Kick their ass!

Expel Ang Moh beggars!

why the item so top secret you cannot say what it is?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Don't expose my trade profession & my ID here.

Ah I see. Looks like you are probably a plumber.

Ang moh return a wrench?

Must test one ar? How come tools can be cannot work one? Usually such things that cannot work tend to be electronic.