• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Better to die painlessly....

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
But according to Muslim heaven have 72 virgins waiting for you to bong until song song gao jurong .. Want to become Muslim ? :wink:

These virgins?:biggrin:

5o8d4p.png

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
but kopiuncle like rendang and tempeh

Like that angmo heaven better because Buddhist heaven can only eat vegetarian ( maybe tony like ) . But hor angmo heaven in order everything can eat he must learn how to obey first and disowned his own father and call him lau peh :wink:

Last edited:

ionzu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many of us will choose to die painlessly. But when the final decision is to be made, many will choose to prolong their life through expensive medical therapies.

How many of us will choose this option? I hope I will have the courage to do this when the time comes.

yes, this will help to keep demand in check for medical care. those who can't afford medical care should be given free heroine to shoot up and wait for d-day. this will keep our hospital free of pesky class B and C patients.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
but kopiuncle like rendang and tempeh

difficult lah...BKT my favourite...but also love rendang and tempeh,mee ribus...satay...mee goreng....nasi lemak....bakchormee....so heaven all vegetarian and no sex...no beer...all goodie people. i think i rather stay here on earth lah....:smile:

even those saints envy we earthlings because we can orgasm....in heaven forbids.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
haha lu nakal betul.

difficult lah...BKT my favourite...but also love rendang and tempeh,mee ribus...satay...mee goreng....nasi lemak....bakchormee....so heaven all vegetarian and no sex...no beer...all goodie people. i think i rather stay here on earth lah....:smile:

even those saints envy we earthlings because we can orgasm....in heaven forbids.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I'm all for euthanasia, Koh Boon Wan brought up this subject when he was the health minister but was put down by alternative voices calling him trying to tell sinkies to end their life.

I think this has been going on in a very discreet and quiet manner. It is politically suicidal to announce it.People will condemn it. But I believe many terminal cases in hospital are " allowed to die naturally " with the least intervention. Sometimes the doctors will ask the care givers whether they want doctors to resuscitate the patient if he collapses!!! I think this is rather insensitive...and they will put a note in the case sheet - Not To Resuscitate!!! I think this can lead to many medico-legal complications.

Yes, if there is a humane and decent way to say good-bye, I will certainly support it. But it is not easy to give permission for your loved one to leave you just like this - a simple iv infusion of a lethal drug. Not a simple thing to do....Quilt and remorse will follow, some for life.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
yes, this will help to keep demand in check for medical care. those who can't afford medical care should be given free heroine to shoot up and wait for d-day. this will keep our hospital free of pesky class B and C patients.

politically suicidal. most doctors will not support such a radical move....i believe those who can see the hopelessness of a case will subtly agree to just let go ..let the patient pass on naturally without much intervention.

those who can afford the best doctors with the best healthcare and facilities will struggle on....some will continue to live a useful life but others will just exist like a vegetable...brain dead.

the sad thing is the medical expenses. this will kill the family after the death of the patient....after medisave is depleted very quickly!

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Like that angmo heaven better because Buddhist heaven can only eat vegetarian ( maybe tony like ) . But hor angmo heaven in order everything can eat he must learn how to obey first and disowned his own father and call him lau peh :wink:

This is very interesting. This is the first time I read about Ang Mo Heaven,Buddhist Heaven and Halal Heaven. I am sure also got Hindu Heaven - no beef can be consumed. I think this is quite logical as many people, before they die, some see Kuan Yin, some see Jesus and some see the Elephant God.So Bro Drifter must be right. Got different heavens for different religions.

What about those who die and are good with No Religion ...when they go to Heaven. Which Heaven ? Or No Heaven for them ?

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is politically suicidal to announce it.People will condemn it.

I hope those people who condemn it will 1 day suffer unbearable pains on their bed begging to die with a note of them against euthanasia pasting beside to remind their stands.

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is very interesting. This is the first time I read about Ang Mo Heaven,Buddhist Heaven and Halal Heaven. I am sure also got Hindu Heaven - no beef can be consumed. I think this is quite logical as many people, before they die, some see Kuan Yin, some see Jesus and some see the Elephant God.So Bro Drifter must be right. Got different heavens for different religions.

What about those who die and are good with No Religion ...when they go to Heaven. Which Heaven ? Or No Heaven for them ?

The problem is .. Is there really have heaven up there ? :wink: that question more important :wink:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i've already discussed this with my family....no expensive treatment for me and end up depleting precious resources. Just keep me comfortable at home

and let me go off when my time is up.

hi there

1. erect, don't forget to donate your 20" horse-built to science.
2. or to sammy for the good times it brought you together.
3. :biggrin:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
yes sure thing bro....but i want to donate short term to some milfs first in the next 2 decades or so. They also need to examine it.

hi there

1. erect, don't forget to donate your 20" horse-built to science.
2. or to sammy for the good times it brought you together.
3. :biggrin:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. kopi, you horny prick!
2. you can get a hand-on reading tracy's materials.
3. tsk tsk tsk!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Anything supernatural sure got to do with religion :wink: bomoh is Muslim religion , tangki is Taoist religion , some Thai medium belongs to Thai Buddhist religion .

your new avatar is so enlightening....you went up the mountain and returned with wisdom and compassion ?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
yes sure thing bro....but i want to donate short term to some milfs first in the next 2 decades or so. They also need to examine it.
wauhahhaaa!!! bang!!!....boleh lah!!!....those ladies will scream to heaven high!!! remember " best with no rubber between "!