• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Better to be a Permanent Resident than a citizen in Singapore

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=2]The Government does not track the number of Permanent Residents who withdraw their CPF monies when they leave Singapore for good, says Manpower Minister Tan Chuan-Jin[/h]
parl-tan-chuan-jin-2.jpg

SINGAPORE: The Government does not track the number of Permanent Residents (PRs) who withdraw their CPF monies when they leave Singapore for good, said Manpower Minister Tan Chuan-Jin in Parliament on Thursday (May 29).
As for property, he said there is nothing to stop PRs from continuing to own property in Singapore, even if they have left.
On whether they can return to Singapore to work, Mr Tan said evaluations will be done to determine their suitability.
The Government will look into their track record and history before making a decision, Mr Tan added.

SkyRider

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have had asked so many PR, one thing they said to me, when the time comes, bye bye Singapore.

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have had asked so many PR, one thing they said to me, when the time comes, bye bye Singapore.

These PRs are laughing at the stupidity of this PAP government. When the time comes, they are also laughing all the way to the bank.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What a funny gahmen we have. PAP is soo hard up with CPF n prevent singkies from getting it. But PRs can withdraw at anytime. Talk about double standards against locals.

I propose that PRs n all foreign workers pay tax on a progressive scale instead of CPF. That way the gahmen coffers will be filled and proves that FTs really contribute to the economy.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The pink ICs and the blue ICs have been lumped into one category called 'Singapore Residents' for all policy-formulating and statistical considerations.

Don't ask the pappies to break down separate numbers for pink ICs and blue ICs. The truth will hurt very much. :wink:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
we have to support Roy in this Pinky legal suit, and paved the way to abolish CPF completely and change government.

PAP has become an unsafe government to the citizens but safe heaven for the PRs.

What a funny gahmen we have. PAP is soo hard up with CPF n prevent singkies from getting it. But PRs can withdraw at anytime. Talk about double standards against locals.

I propose that PRs n all foreign workers pay tax on a progressive scale instead of CPF. That way the gahmen coffers will be filled and proves that FTs really contribute to the economy.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Don't ask the pappies to break down separate numbers for pink ICs and blue ICs. The truth will hurt very much. :wink:

give them some credits, we know know that out of the 5.4 million folks in Sinkiestan, 3.4 million locals, 0.5 million PRs, 1.5 million FTs. minus those under 20s, we should be looking at about 2.5 million voters in the next GE?